1. #150281
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Morehead loves Joe Namath.....because he loves pop stars, and things that are girly. Namath is the representation of what's wrong with today's men, wouldnt you say, Dezz?
    lol

  2. #150282
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,836
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Morehead loves Joe Namath.....because he loves pop stars, and things that are girly. Namath is the representation of what's wrong with today's men, wouldnt you say, Dezz?

    absolutely.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 08-26-2013 at 02:34 PM.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  3. #150283
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Does Morehead like Ochocinco too?

  4. #150284
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    I cant view what you posted, Dezz....

    But Moke....Morehead really does like Namath. A lot of us feel he is GREATLY overrated because of Super Bowl 2.....Morehead does his usual YOU WERENT THERE!!! act...we let him....but we all know the truth lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #150285
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,836
    Namath in his fur coat and him advertising pantyhose.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  6. #150286
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Namath in his fur coat and him advertising pantyhose.
    how manly!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #150287
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Gotcha, I wasn't there for Mr. Namath so Idk either... All I know is that my ex's father loved Namath as well. Problem is, he kept telling me how the Jets were amazing with Sanchez, so his opinion doesn't matter.

  8. #150288
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Gotcha, I wasn't there for Mr. Namath so Idk either... All I know is that my ex's father loved Namath as well. Problem is, he kept telling me how the Jets were amazing with Sanchez, so his opinion doesn't matter.
    well in the case of jets fans, they are 99% delusional. my favorite jets fans are the ones who are like "I'm a jets fan, but seriously, **** the jets..." lol. they crack me up.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #150289
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I don't blame them though haha

  10. #150290
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Okay, so you watch your justin bieber or lady gaga during halftime and you enjoy it.

    Your arguments aren't making sense.

    Would you rather have a rock band out there or lady gaga type performer?
    I don't give a **** one way or the other.
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts