1. #150341
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,689
    the most random thing just happened to me....im up at our front desk, just covering for someone....some guy in a nice suit walks up to me and says "Hi!! I'm Senator Terry Gipson!!"
    I'm like...."like, OUR Senator Gipson(he was just elected, so he's not really a familiar face yet)??"

    "Yup, that's me! You guys are sponsoring one of my events, and I thought you might need this stuff I have here..."

    so weird....

    edit - i mean state senate, sorry. probably doesnt mean anything to any of you lol
    Last edited by JPizzack; 08-26-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #150342
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,797
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    the most random thing just happened to me....im up at our front desk, just covering for someone....some guy in a nice suit walks up to me and says "Hi!! I'm Senator Terry Gipson!!"
    I'm like...."like, OUR Senator Gipson(he was just elected, so he's not really a familiar face yet)??"

    "Yup, that's me! You guys are sponsoring one of my events, and I thought you might need this stuff I have here..."

    so weird....

    edit - i mean state senate, sorry. probably doesnt mean anything to any of you lol
    That's pretty cool.

    I keep getting e-mails from Terry Mc..something about..something..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #150343
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Shiet bro, that was random.

    I keep getting emails from Viagra

  4. #150344
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,811
    So i guess were all a bunch of *****es with daddy issues.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  5. #150345
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So i guess were all a bunch of *****es with daddy issues.
    Truth, maybe it's that complex that Freud was speaking about.

    We have to kill our dads or something.

  6. #150346
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Truth, maybe it's that complex that Freud was speaking about.

    We have to kill our dads or something.
    way to get creepy about it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #150347
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    It is important for children to grow up in a happy home with 2 parents, but unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way. Regardless, both parents should always do what's best for the kids. I for one, am doing it on my own, because I left my partner....a decision I felt was best for my daughter. I think I am doing an amazing job and hopefully she will not have any daddy issues.

  8. #150348
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    I feel for you Moke.....no child should be made to feel that their parents can't stand them, no matter what age they are.

  9. #150349
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    It is important for children to grow up in a happy home with 2 parents, but unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way. Regardless, both parents should always do what's best for the kids. I for one, am doing it on my own, because I left my partner....a decision I felt was best for my daughter. I think I am doing an amazing job and hopefully she will not have any daddy issues.
    I think you're doing a great job. I don't know you personally, but you seem like a hard working, loving parent to your daughter. Kudos to you for being both the mommy AND the daddy!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #150350
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I feel for you Moke.....no child should be made to feel that their parents can't stand them, no matter what age they are.
    He needs to be loved and fed.

    If only there was someone here to do it.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts