1. #150351
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    I would do it in a heartbeat.....it upsets me to hear people talk like that.....I want to put him under my wing till he's "fixed"

  2. #150352
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    21,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I would do it in a heartbeat.....it upsets me to hear people talk like that.....I want to put him under my wing till he's "fixed"
    Holy ****, you'd castrate him, too?!

  3. #150353
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,233
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Holy ****, you'd castrate him, too?!
    Well he IS a dog..

  4. #150354
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    I'm gonna take that as a joke because.....that's not what I meant at all

  5. #150355
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    21,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well he IS a dog..
    Well played.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I'm gonna take that as a joke because.....that's not what I meant at all
    Yes. Joke.

  6. #150356
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,233
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Well played.

    Yes. Joke.
    "Fixed".




  7. #150357
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    What style of house do you like? I'm asking because I'm currently renovating my home and I am leaning towards a homey looking home....never been a big fan of ultra sleek, modern, feels like your in a hotel type of house

  8. #150358
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    What style of house do you like? I'm asking because I'm currently renovating my home and I am leaning towards a homey looking home....never been a big fan of ultra sleek, modern, feels like your in a hotel type of house
    Ohhhhh Bill, where are you at?


    I really like quaint, old fashioned style homes. The architecture is absolutely beautiful to me.

  9. #150359
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ohhhhh Bill, where are you at?


    I really like quaint, old fashioned style homes. The architecture is absolutely beautiful to me.
    You would love my house Rudyy, it's as old fashioned as they come. I want a country effect....I like wood....I want a country style kitchen, wood beams in the living room....I just want cozy and homey

  10. #150360
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    21,027
    Autumn colors, and lots of 'em.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts