1. #150411
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Rush blows!!!!
    You know who blows?! Plaxico Jones.....oh, and Yummy the Underdog too...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  2. #150412
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Lol, salt lake blues is on spotify

  3. #150413
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,144
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You know who blows?! Plaxico Jones.....oh, and Yummy the Underdog too...
    I never got the Rush thing. They just plain suck.

    And Plaxico Jones is friggin awesome!
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  4. #150414
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lol, salt lake blues is on spotify
    I highly recommend that you buy it at tell all your friends to do the same.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  5. #150415
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I never got the Rush thing. They just plain suck.

    And Plaxico Jones is friggin awesome!
    I dont like Rush vocals....but their music is amazing.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  6. #150416
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I highly recommend that you buy it at tell all your friends to do the same.
    I think it's a fun song, but I don't buy music..sorry dude

  7. #150417
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I think it's a fun song, but I don't buy music..sorry dude
    Good boy.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  8. #150418
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I think it's a fun song, but I don't buy music..sorry dude
    For all the struggling musicians out there...may I say.........**** YOU!!!!!
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  9. #150419
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    For all the struggling musicians out there...may I say.........**** YOU!!!!!
    Sorry dude, I know how it feels though...but I don't really love music that much haha

  10. #150420
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Sorry dude, I know how it feels though...but I don't really love music that much haha
    If you like Rush....I can believe that.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts