1. #150671
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,873
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Not really....

    I'll always refer to the time where I pissed you off so much that you left the boards for a week lol
    Only because you were being a big fat meano.
    That's always all you got. Good natured kidding is not your specialty.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #150672
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Only because you were being a big fat meano.
    That's always all you got. Good natured kidding is not your specialty.
    IM NOT FAT, I'M BIG BONEDEDEDED!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #150673
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,873
    I wish they'd just shut down for a week.

  4. #150674
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,458
    Pappy, wanna do some fantasy drafts for me tonight? I REALLY dont wanna
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #150675
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,873
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Pappy, wanna do some fantasy drafts for me tonight? I REALLY dont wanna
    Two top seeds and a championship last year, right here.

    I think you should reconsider who you want drafting your team.

  6. #150676
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,458
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Two top seeds and a championship last year, right here.

    I think you should reconsider who you want drafting your team.
    If you want, you can do it. i have 2 tonight, and just dont have the time, motivation or energy to do them 830est and 1030est
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #150677
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,873
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    If you want, you can do it. i have 2 tonight, and just dont have the time, motivation or energy to do them 830est and 1030est
    What site, and what pick?

  8. #150678
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,458
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    What site, and what pick?
    Yahoo, dont know draft order until 30-45 mins before draft starts.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #150679
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,873
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yahoo, dont know draft order until 30-45 mins before draft starts.
    No joke, I'll do them.

  10. #150680
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,873
    I can use all the practice I can get. I just found out that I'm in a 12 team, 1K per team, league.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts