1. #150751
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    Hello

  2. #150752
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Hi Laurah

  3. #150753
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tom Petty's house
    Posts
    44,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Hello
    I STILL WANT TO SEE THAT PICTURE OF YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU CLAIMED YOU PUT IT ON HERE
    ok bye
    Runnin' Down a Dream

  4. #150754
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Yeah, for real Laurah... she didn't put it on here.

  5. #150755
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    49,064
    Josh Brown has probably surrounded himself with bodyguards by now.
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

  6. #150756
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Josh Brown has probably surrounded himself with bodyguards by now.
    for real...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #150757
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Hi Laurah
    Hi Mokey

  8. #150758
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I STILL WANT TO SEE THAT PICTURE OF YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU CLAIMED YOU PUT IT ON HERE
    ok bye
    I was trying to send it to you last night, but you jumped off the chat

  9. #150759
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tom Petty's house
    Posts
    44,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I was trying to send it to you last night, but you jumped off the chat
    Oh hahahha..sorry, something..happened and I had to leave. PM it to me.

    I don't know why I really want to see this lmao
    Runnin' Down a Dream

  10. #150760
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh hahahha..sorry, something..happened and I had to leave. PM it to me.

    I don't know why I really want to see this lmao
    You know the D, after the D has been done

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts