1. #150871
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I would take San Fran over Green Bay...I can't see Green Bay's defense stopping the Niners.
    I just dont see what's so special about their offense (for the record, I'm hoping Vernon Davis proves me wrong =P )
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #150872
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,355
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I just dont see what's so special about their offense (for the record, I'm hoping Vernon Davis proves me wrong =P )
    Colin Kaepernick? He ran all over Green Bay by himself in the playoffs last season. I just don't like Green Bay's defense.
    Uh..go Giants?

  3. #150873
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Colin Kaepernick? He ran all over Green Bay by himself in the playoffs last season. I just don't like Green Bay's defense.
    I dont care what ANYONE says....Running QBs will never be a part of NFL football. they never last...and once they are figured out, and you force them to use only 60% of "their game", they turn to ****.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #150874
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Yeah true, GBs defense sucks balls.

    Enough for a 4 point spread though? Idk, I'm lost
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  5. #150875
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,355
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont care what ANYONE says....Running QBs will never be a part of NFL football. they never last...and once they are figured out, and you force them to use only 60% of "their game", they turn to ****.
    Uh...well that escalated quickly..lol.

    I never said anything about running QB's or whatever..but Green Bay's defense has no answer for him..or anyone else really. It would be different if San Fran was playing Seattle.
    Uh..go Giants?

  6. #150876
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Green Bay is one dimensional it feels like, Rodgers rodgers rodgers...
    other than that, are they going to answer 49ers defense and are they going to defense against the 49er weapons.

    I'm lost on this one..
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  7. #150877
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Green Bay is one dimensional it feels like, Rodgers rodgers rodgers...
    other than that, are they going to answer 49ers defense and are they going to defense against the 49er weapons.

    I'm lost on this one..
    Green Bay's defense is still ****ty. The only thing that keeps them alive in games is their offense.
    Uh..go Giants?

  8. #150878
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Uh...well that escalated quickly..lol.

    I never said anything about running QB's or whatever..but Green Bay's defense has no answer for him..or anyone else really. It would be different if San Fran was playing Seattle.
    well you were insinuating that Colin Kaepernick is some great player. he's really not. he simply gets the job done enough to allow SF to win some games. 5 bucks says only plays 1.5 more seasons.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #150879
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Green Bay's defense is still ****ty. The only thing that keeps them alive in games is their offense.
    I didn't disagree lol
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  10. #150880
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,707
    so in my one league that I actually care about, I picked up Gronk in the 8th round!! lol...

    my team is RIDICULOUS

    Brees
    Peterson
    MJD
    Garcon
    Jordy Nelson
    Mike Williams

    Ryan Mathews
    Le'veon Bell
    Hilton
    Eman.Sanders
    And I have Jermichel Finley for week 1 before i get gronk back. My WRs look "meh" but I wont even need them lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts