1. #150881
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,434
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well you were insinuating that Colin Kaepernick is some great player. he's really not. he simply gets the job done enough to allow SF to win some games. 5 bucks says only plays 1.5 more seasons.
    I don't know why or how you assumed that I thought of him as great player from what I said.

    Did you watch San Fran play vs. Green Bay in the playoffs? If not, you should watch some highlights, because Green Bay did not have answers for Colin Kaepernick whether it was through the air or on the ground. Green Bay's defense just isn't good. That's the main gist of things.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  2. #150882
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I didn't disagree lol
    I never said you disagreed, I'm adding a comment lol.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  3. #150883
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I never said you disagreed, I'm adding a comment lol.

    WERE YOU!??!?!? IT SEEMED LIKE U WERE ATTACKING ME.

  4. #150884
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't know why or how you assumed that I thought of him as great player from what I said.

    Did you watch San Fran play vs. Green Bay in the playoffs? If not, you should watch some highlights, because Green Bay did not have answers for Colin Kaepernick whether it was through the air or on the ground. Green Bay's defense just isn't good. That's the main gist of things.
    What was the score of that game?

  5. #150885
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't know why or how you assumed that I thought of him as great player from what I said.

    Did you watch San Fran play vs. Green Bay in the playoffs? If not, you should watch some highlights, because Green Bay did not have answers for Colin Kaepernick whether it was through the air or on the ground. Green Bay's defense just isn't good. That's the main gist of things.
    I admit that GB has no defense. But if you admit that also, wouldnt you say that it doesnt matter how well he plays, so long as Rodgers does what Rodgers does? lol
    MIGHT help that GB has some RBs this year lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #150886
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Yes, Lacy is going to run all over the 49ers!!!

    Where is my sarcasm font color?!

  7. #150887
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yes, Lacy is going to run all over the 49ers!!!

    Where is my sarcasm font color?!
    lol i didnt mean in this particular scenario. it's VERY hard to run on SF.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #150888
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,434
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I admit that GB has no defense. But if you admit that also, wouldnt you say that it doesnt matter how well he plays, so long as Rodgers does what Rodgers does? lol
    MIGHT help that GB has some RBs this year lol
    Rogers can't do what he always does successfully because his OL is ****ty. It also doesn't matter how well your offense plays. If your defense can't stop anybody, you are going to struggle.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  9. #150889
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Rogers can't do what he always does successfully because his OL is ****ty. It also doesn't matter how well your offense plays. If your defense can't stop anybody, you are going to struggle.
    YOURE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME!!!
    lol

    I remember in 2007 there was a game between the Browns and Bengals, where neither defense showed up, and the score was like 53-51 or something lol. It was so incredibly terrible lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #150890
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol i didnt mean in this particular scenario. it's VERY hard to run on SF.
    Well, I'm talking this game ...that's what I'm concerned about with spread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts