+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    OMG, are you kidding me?!?!....Sometimes the best relationships start out that way.......So happy for you!
    youre weird......

thanks mom...........
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    This girl I work with (who also happens to date one of the our contractors) has been flirting with me like crazy. She keeps joking about wanting to marry me so she can become a citizen but sometimes she takes it to another level, like shes seriously planned this out.
    Ummmm....I don't know the whole story, but....proceed with caution.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    youre weird......

thanks mom...........
    I'm not weird...and I am definitely not trying to sound motherly....just saying some of the best relationships start off with a long friendship first.

I'm not weird...and I am definitely not trying to sound motherly....just saying some of the best relationships start off with a long friendship first.
    You should write a book, mom

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hahaha creepy!
    lol nah shes gorgeous. What shes doing with her bf I'll never know, hes a good guy and all but he def hit the jackpot. Shes a bit of a ***** though. I went to a few parties and she was hanging all over dudes, they were probably her friends but ehhh...... I was waiting on line to go to the bathroom and she came out with another dude. Maybe thats why she likes me, cause I kept my mouth shut. Maybe she wants to throw a good dog a bone.

lol nah shes gorgeous. What shes doing with her bf I'll never know, hes a good guy and all but he def hit the jackpot. Shes a bit of a ***** though. I went to a few parties and she was hanging all over dudes, they were probably her friends but ehhh...... I was waiting on line to go to the bathroom and she came out with another dude. Maybe thats why she likes me, cause I kept my mouth shut. Maybe she wants to throw the dog a bone.

Just bang her dude

OMG, are you kidding me?!?!....Sometimes the best relationships start out that way.......So happy for you!
    True that.

Im jeally

lol nah shes gorgeous. What shes doing with her bf I'll never know, hes a good guy and all but he def hit the jackpot. Shes a bit of a ***** though. I went to a few parties and she was hanging all over dudes, they were probably her friends but ehhh...... I was waiting on line to go to the bathroom and she came out with another dude. Maybe thats why she likes me, cause I kept my mouth shut. Maybe she wants to throw a good dog a bone.
    First of all, are you seriously thinking about stepping to her? Truthfully....

I wish I hadn't said anything....lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

First of all, are you seriously thinking about stepping to her? Truthfully....
    lmao you made it sound like he wants to kick her *** hahahahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread