1. #151381
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,053
    Yo
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  2. #151382
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Off to International finance, probably my least favorite class.

    I hate these formulas to convert currencies...especially cross-exchange rates.

  3. #151383
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Off to International finance, probably my least favorite class.

    I hate these formulas to convert currencies...especially cross-exchange rates.
    err good luck....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  4. #151384
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    35,546
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    This is gonna be a close game this week.
    Im trying to be optimistic, but I just dont think so. Our secondary played great the other night but I see Peyton picking them apart and keeping the D on the field.



    "The NY never comes off"

  5. #151385
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    35,546
    Anyone see BJ 40? haha Hope we take him back. This team could use the spark. Hasnt really played in over a year, hes fresh. Lets doooit



    "The NY never comes off"

  6. #151386
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,053
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Anyone see BJ 40? haha Hope we take him back. This team could use the spark. Hasnt really played in over a year, hes fresh. Lets doooit
    Where was that confirmed by the way? Remember Daven and I would argue about Jacobs vs AB? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  7. #151387
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    35,546
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Where was that confirmed by the way? Remember Daven and I would argue about Jacobs vs AB? lol
    What was confirmed? The giants are giving him a look. Pretty sure TC said so.



    "The NY never comes off"

  8. #151388
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,053
    they said it's not accurate because it wasnt a legit stopwatch/cameraclock, and not an NFL team holding the trial, etc....lets say he ran a 4.5....thats still pretty damn good!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  9. #151389
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,053
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What was confirmed? The giants are giving him a look. Pretty sure TC said so.
    the 40 time i meant. but yes, him and mcgahee are supposed to be in practice today to work out. i think they both have fair shots.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #151390
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    35,546
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Where was that confirmed by the way? Remember Daven and I would argue about Jacobs vs AB? lol
    He was ridiculous with his Bradshaw rants.



    "The NY never comes off"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts