in 1952, a hydrogen test bomb named Ivy Mike wiped the island of Elugelab(Marshall Islands) off the face of the Earth entirely. it was 750x more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    in 1952, a hydrogen test bomb named Ivy Mike wiped the island of Elugelab(Marshall Islands) off the face of the Earth entirely. it was 750x more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima
    Well, look who deemed himself Mr.Facts today....

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Well, look who deemed himself Mr.Facts today....
    what can I say, i love learning about random things lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I don't mean to sound insensitive...and I know that was the biggest terrorist attack on American soil,

but after 12 years, the media pisses me off with this 9/11 stuff.

I'm all for going to the memorial and such, but it'll be a whole week thing with the media and 9/11.

I don't mean to sound insensitive...and I know that was the biggest terrorist attack on American soil,

I'm all for going to the memorial and such, but it'll be a whole week thing with the media and 9/11.
    Well, I can't say for sure....but I think the constant reminder via the media is not what's going to make people remember. People will always remember. I had that "phrase" anyway. I don't watch 9/11 coverage. it's depressing, and excessive to the point where it angers a lot of people. Like, listen, we get it...we know...we're reminded every day, because we're still involving ourselves in the affairs of other countries. That itself serves as a constant reminder.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well, I can't say for sure....but I think the constant reminder via the media is not what's going to make people remember. People will always remember. I had that "phrase" anyway. I don't watch 9/11 coverage. it's depressing, and excessive to the point where it angers a lot of people. Like, listen, we get it...we know...we're reminded every day, because we're still involving ourselves in the affairs of other countries. That itself serves as a constant reminder.
    Right, that was put well.

I don't like that people...anyone really....using it to push their own political agenda. It's just nonsense and disrespectful regardless of your views?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I dont mind it. People shouldnt forget. But I cant listen to the names, I get too angry.

The fact that Muslims are having "a million Muslim march" in Washington today of all days is what pisses me off. Fortunately over 800000 bikers from across America will be there at the same time.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 09-11-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

OH SNAP

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont mind it. People shouldnt forget. But I cant listen to the names, I get too angry.

The fact that Muslims are having "a million Muslim march" on today of all days is what pisses me off. Fortunately over 800000 bikers from across America will be there at the same time.
    I don't like discussing that. The good muslims in our country should not have to worry about profiling.
    Oderint Dum Metuant