1. #151511
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I only buy Madden every few years. i bought 12, and didnt really play it much, so i decided to give it a rest for awhile. COD i hate.

    GTA 4 I never really got very far in....
    This one will have online! You can do heists and ****. I cannot wait.

  2. #151512
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This one will have online! You can do heists and ****. I cannot wait.
    lol, yea i saw that. that's cool

    I have been playing Pay Day: Heist with my buddy. its fun, but preeeeetty difficult.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  3. #151513
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, yea i saw that. that's cool

    I have been playing Pay Day: Heist with my buddy. its fun, but preeeeetty difficult.
    That looks awesome, is that for PC only?

  4. #151514
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That looks awesome, is that for PC only?
    so far yea....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #151515
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    so far yea....
    Gotcha, at first I thought it was downloadable on the PS3 and ****.

    Off to class. :/

  6. #151516
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I only buy Madden every few years. i bought 12, and didnt really play it much, so i decided to give it a rest for awhile. COD i hate.

    GTA 4 I never really got very far in....
    gameflyyyyy.

    I used to love cod when it was all ww2 ****. The first one really revolutionized fps. Blastin krouts with the thompson and M1 was fun. the first modern warfare was good too. but then it became the same game over and over again.

  7. #151517
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    You all suck.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  8. #151518
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You all suck.
    You said the same thing about Pugh

  9. #151519
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    gameflyyyyy.

    I used to love cod when it was all ww2 ****. The first one really revolutionized fps. Blastin krouts with the thompson and M1 was fun. the first modern warfare was good too. but then it became the same game over and over again.
    I looked at it....the membership price/fee wouldnt be worth it for me.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #151520
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Tiki talked to Wilson about fumbles. yay.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts