Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Tiki talked to Wilson about fumbles. yay.
    **** TIKI!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

a game away from the wildcard......sick game last night

a game away from the wildcard......sick game last night
    I like it when the Yankees serve the Sox as spoilers. I'd much rather not have Baltimore in the playoffs. Oakland and TB are fine with me.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I like it when the Yankees serve the Sox as spoilers. I'd much rather not have Baltimore in the playoffs. Oakland and TB are fine with me.
    Youd rather play tampa? Tampa always seems to play the yanks tough, been that way for a few years now.

Right now I'd rather play Tampa also. Granted, we play well against the Orioles, but eventually they are going to catch a streak that matters and ride it through the playoffs. Hopefully this just isnt the time lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Youd rather play tampa? Tampa always seems to play the yanks tough, been that way for a few years now.
    I don't want Baltimore. They give us trouble. We have better success against Tampa.
    Get well soon 80.

This is annoying.

I have 2 more required courses for college to graduate, but I need 7... so I'm stuck with 1 credit that isn't there.

So now I have to pay extra for 2 more credits or I have to take a 1 credit course like tennis or damn swimming...

Or I have to fill out huge amounts of forms with my employer to get internship credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This is annoying.

I have 2 more required courses for college to graduate, but I need 7... so I'm stuck with 1 credit that isn't there.

So now I have to pay extra for 2 more credits or I have to take a 1 credit course like tennis or damn swimming...

Or I have to fill out huge amounts of forms with my employer to get internship credit.
    Hey Moke....

WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE **** UP!!!!! =D

Jk...that's BS man....school is a scam....these days its basically to obtain debt lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Hey Moke....

WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE **** UP!!!!! =D

Jk...that's BS man....school is a scam....these days its basically to obtain debt lol
    seriously, Im so glad I never went. It felt good making money when everyone else was at school. I might take some business courses at a community college eventually. But going to schools that are tens of thousands is just silly, especially if you and your family dont have the money. Who wants to pay off loans in their early 20's.