Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    **** yea bro....I'm gonna get so ****faced tonight. I really do forget about my problems when I hang out with friends and booze!!
    Don't you live like far away from things? How do you get home after a ****faced night? Cab?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You have to work anywhere to make ends meat brudda.
    Yeah, meat is good

I seriously want to move to Montana or one of the Dakotas and live off the land. I need wifi though

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You have to work anywhere to make ends meat brudda.
    lol yea....nah i just meant like what i was talking about yesterday about how like 80%+ of people hate their jobs and know that they are going to just be a drone at their job or whatever. You cant do what you love and expect to make a career out of just any random thing you love, ya know?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I like to play video games, I wish I could do that as a career.Impossible.
    Oh well.

Forever alone as Mr. Drone.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Don't you live like far away from things? How do you get home after a ****faced night? Cab?
    lol what? nah....i live in Poughkeepsie.

Granted, a bunch of stuff isnt within walking distance, but yea, i cab it, or someone drives sometimes
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol what? nah....i live in Poughkeepsie.

Granted, a bunch of stuff isnt within walking distance, but yea, i cab it, or someone drives sometimes
    Yeah, poughkeepsie...nothing is in walking distance and you don't have public transportation?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, poughkeepsie...nothing is in walking distance and you don't have public transportation?
    no pubtrans, no.... it's not a big deal really. I drive wherever, and just have someone drive me home (well, assuming it's the weekend, i wont get hammered if i have to work)

Or i just drive drunk and go deer hunting with my car (totally kidding.....)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Eh, drunk driving is horrible

That sucks, ever since I moved out to Staten Island, I feel like I can't really do much. I used to walk a lot in Brooklyn or take pubtrans to the city easily to get drunk.

lol yea....nah i just meant like what i was talking about yesterday about how like 80%+ of people hate their jobs and know that they are going to just be a drone at their job or whatever. You cant do what you love and expect to make a career out of just any random thing you love, ya know?
    I was thinking about that the other day. People who love their work....theyre very lucky....and I hate them.