1. #151601
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Hell yea! We got a huge package going out, like $100 to the IRS and my boss is going to pay me out of petty cash if I put it on my credit card.

    Time to get some free points!!

  2. #151602
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,409
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So I guess Brady does need WRs to throw to and he cant do it all on his own like some here suggest....
    I think they won the game. And he had no picks or other turnovers.
    Brady is awesome. To me.....all last night's game did was prove it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #151603
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think they won the game. And he had no picks or other turnovers.
    Brady is awesome. To me.....all last night's game did was prove it.
    He still struggled.

  4. #151604
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think they won the game. And he had no picks or other turnovers.
    Brady is awesome. To me.....all last night's game did was prove it.
    Exactly. Brady was nailing receivers right in the hands and chest. He made the bad throw on the sluggo, but that's basically it.

    Let's say Eli instead of Brady had that receiving corps, he would've thrown five picks, and everyone would say "Give Brady that receiving corps and he would've thrown 6!"

    Brady was surgical, as usual, and despite all the miscues and drops, he threw ZERO picks and was sacked only once.

  5. #151605
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,018
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    He still struggled.
    Struggled to catch the balls for his receivers. He was drilling them in the hands and chest, lol. He couldn't do anything else.

  6. #151606
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,409
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    He still struggled.
    Did you watch the game?
    If you did you would not be going there.
    Brady finds ways to win. He's 2-0 with no one to catch the football, and no one to run the football.
    Our guy has maybe the best WR corps in the NFL. Our defense played extremely well and he throws 3 picks and we're 0-1.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #151607
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,409
    I heard that he had 701 balls caught last year and 635 of those catches were from guys not on the roster right now.
    And yet....he finds ways to win.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #151608
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I heard that he had 701 balls caught last year and 635 of those catches were from guys not on the roster right now.
    And yet....he finds ways to win.
    WELL I HEARD that he posesses magical powers, and that THATS how he wins game.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #151609
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,802
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Exactly. Brady was nailing receivers right in the hands and chest. He made the bad throw on the sluggo, but that's basically it.

    Let's say Eli instead of Brady had that receiving corps, he would've thrown five picks, and everyone would say "Give Brady that receiving corps and he would've thrown 6!"

    Brady was surgical, as usual, and despite all the miscues and drops, he threw ZERO picks and was sacked only once.
    His accuracy was 48% last night, youre telling me over 50% of his incompletions were drops?
    Last edited by dezzzR; 09-13-2013 at 03:28 PM.

  10. #151610
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I heard that he had 701 balls caught last year and 635 of those catches were from guys not on the roster right now.
    And yet....he finds ways to win.
    That number doesn't seem right, but Lloyd/Gronk/Hernandez/WELKER/Woodhead...they're all gone.

    He is playing with: Julian Edelman, Kenbrell "25 year old UDFA rookie" Thompkins, and Aaron Dropson. He still won, and put the ball in harms way maybe once, by throwing to Edelman's wrong shoulder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts