1. #151791
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Or you could just say..."No, I'll keep watching them" and leave it there.

    Why the anger?
    My anger is because you even did this to me in the GMB league. You took my stupid threat (which I even laughed at) too seriously, and now you're saying I am not watching any more of the team?

    All I said was that the team looks bad and other teams look really enjoyable to watch.

  2. #151792
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My anger is because you even did this to me in the GMB league. You took my stupid threat (which I even laughed at) too seriously, and now you're saying I am not watching any more of the team?

    All I said was that the team looks bad and other teams look really enjoyable to watch.
    just ignore him lol. MH doesnt deserve actual responses 80% of the time....he's trolling you. trying to get a rise out of you.

    He is the last person who could say anything even if for some reason you DID give up on your team, because he's literally the only sports fan I know who has completely abandoned his team for another. I've never seen it before. There's something to be said about someone like that, wouldn't you say, moke?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  3. #151793
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    just ignore him lol. MH doesnt deserve actual responses 80% of the time....he's trolling you. trying to get a rise out of you.

    He is the last person who could say anything even if for some reason you DID give up on your team, because he's literally the only sports fan I know who has completely abandoned his team for another. I've never seen it before. There's something to be said about someone like that, wouldn't you say, moke?
    Yeah, guess so.

    I don't abandon my team, I'll still watch them. But I am laughing at them because they look real bad.

  4. #151794
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,143
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    just ignore him lol. MH doesnt deserve actual responses 80% of the time....he's trolling you. trying to get a rise out of you.

    He is the last person who could say anything even if for some reason you DID give up on your team, because he's literally the only sports fan I know who has completely abandoned his team for another. I've never seen it before. There's something to be said about someone like that, wouldn't you say, moke?
    Sorry...I get irritated when fans talk about what other teams they would rather watch. I'm old school. Nothing is better than watching the Giants, even when they stink. Everyone else are just irrelevant distractions.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  5. #151795
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Sorry...I get irritated when fans talk about what other teams they would rather watch. I'm old school. Nothing is better than watching the Giants, even when they stink. Everyone else are just irrelevant distractions.
    Sorry that you get irritated but I like football as much as you. I like watching other games.

  6. #151796
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Sorry that you get irritated but I like football as much as you. I like watching other games.
    This thread is ****ed anymore.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  7. #151797
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Sorry...I get irritated when fans talk about what other teams they would rather watch. I'm old school. Nothing is better than watching the Giants, even when they stink. Everyone else are just irrelevant distractions.
    You know my old saying about sports, MH....shouldnt come as a shock to you:

    Doesn't matter how good I think my team is, I never, EVER EXPECT them to win. Don't expect things. When we win, it's just a nice bonus.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  8. #151798
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    This thread is ****ed anymore.
    You're really annoying with your judgmental attitude...just because I like football and watching other teams play?

    Jesus christ dude, get a life.

  9. #151799
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,050
    The whole team is soft. No heart.

  10. #151800
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,526
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The whole team is soft. No heart.
    yup. i just imagine them waking up monday mornings, and just kind of whimpering in bed about how "they are misunderstood" lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts