Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Or you could just say..."No, I'll keep watching them" and leave it there.

Why the anger?
    My anger is because you even did this to me in the GMB league. You took my stupid threat (which I even laughed at) too seriously, and now you're saying I am not watching any more of the team?

All I said was that the team looks bad and other teams look really enjoyable to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My anger is because you even did this to me in the GMB league. You took my stupid threat (which I even laughed at) too seriously, and now you're saying I am not watching any more of the team?

All I said was that the team looks bad and other teams look really enjoyable to watch.
    just ignore him lol. MH doesnt deserve actual responses 80% of the time....he's trolling you. trying to get a rise out of you.

He is the last person who could say anything even if for some reason you DID give up on your team, because he's literally the only sports fan I know who has completely abandoned his team for another. I've never seen it before. There's something to be said about someone like that, wouldn't you say, moke?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    just ignore him lol. MH doesnt deserve actual responses 80% of the time....he's trolling you. trying to get a rise out of you.

He is the last person who could say anything even if for some reason you DID give up on your team, because he's literally the only sports fan I know who has completely abandoned his team for another. I've never seen it before. There's something to be said about someone like that, wouldn't you say, moke?
    Yeah, guess so.

I don't abandon my team, I'll still watch them. But I am laughing at them because they look real bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post

Sorry...I get irritated when fans talk about what other teams they would rather watch. I'm old school. Nothing is better than watching the Giants, even when they stink. Everyone else are just irrelevant distractions.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Sorry...I get irritated when fans talk about what other teams they would rather watch. I'm old school. Nothing is better than watching the Giants, even when they stink. Everyone else are just irrelevant distractions.
    Sorry that you get irritated but I like football as much as you. I like watching other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Sorry that you get irritated but I like football as much as you. I like watching other games.
    This thread is ****ed anymore.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

You know my old saying about sports, MH....shouldnt come as a shock to you:

Doesn't matter how good I think my team is, I never, EVER EXPECT them to win. Don't expect things. When we win, it's just a nice bonus.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

This thread is ****ed anymore.
    You're really annoying with your judgmental attitude...just because I like football and watching other teams play?

Jesus christ dude, get a life.

The whole team is soft. No heart.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The whole team is soft. No heart.
    yup. i just imagine them waking up monday mornings, and just kind of whimpering in bed about how "they are misunderstood" lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant