1. #151971
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220

  2. #151972
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lol baseball and no cap lolllllllllllllll
    they cant just cap it, theyd have to do it in like...idk, installments? like start with a high cap one year, like yankees/redsox money....and then lower it to where they want it....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #151973
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    they cant just cap it, theyd have to do it in like...idk, installments? like start with a high cap one year, like yankees/redsox money....and then lower it to where they want it....
    I hate baseball because of no cap.

  4. #151974
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    ****ing *****, I would have shot that woman in the face.

    Poor bunny.

  5. #151975
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I hate baseball because of no cap.
    it's kinda the same reason i hate college sports...so i hear ya....

    got these powerhouse schools with endless money to recruit with.....takes away from all the other schools obviously....but, then these kids who see NONE of that money cant get paid for anything? ouch
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #151976
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    it's kinda the same reason i hate college sports...so i hear ya....

    got these powerhouse schools with endless money to recruit with.....takes away from all the other schools obviously....but, then these kids who see NONE of that money cant get paid for anything? ouch

    True, I don't watch college sports....too much going on. I do love watching it here and there to see those high scoring games.

  7. #151977
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    True, I don't watch college sports....too much going on. I do love watching it here and there to see those high scoring games.
    actually, thats another reason i dont like it. nobody knows how to play defense in college football >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #151978
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    actually, thats another reason i dont like it. nobody knows how to play defense in college football >.<
    Except for..defensive players lol.

  9. #151979
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Except for..defensive players lol.
    im assuming sarcasm.

    When a game comes out 55-50....there is no defense being played....

    that's like 1000 yards combined offense, gimme a break
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #151980
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,099
    gotta go. pizzout *****es
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts