+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Are you nuts???
    Friggin unlimited salad is awesome.

It is YOU who is the elitiest.
    It is Morehead who is a man of the people.
    so its wrong to not like microwaved italian food? alright, so sue me....the girl i just trained works there at night and says most of the stuff is just pre-prepped and heated, but....whaaaatever
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? No BS either....I mean hide in a hole for at least a month, serious ****......

Spill your guts, and I'll let you know if it tops the doozey I pulled off today.
    this is hardly the place for that! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Are you nuts???
    Friggin unlimited salad is awesome.

It is YOU who is the elitiest.
    It is Morehead who is a man of the people.
    I'm sorry man but fresh out of the garden vegetables tossed up into a salad by anybody is far better than anything your going to get out of some chain joint....it does keep people working tho so good that

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I'm angry to Rudy but to me this has been coming for some time now we have seen these failings of and on for years now whats it going to take to change it ? I don't really care who or whats the blame anymore....just ****ing fix it......if that means cleaning house then clean house.....sorry
    I started noticing our offense was ****ing up after the thrilling come from behind victory against the Skins last season.

I was told that I'm spoiled and enjoy the win.

Then I brought up that we looked God awful offensively against the Cowboys last season at their place, and that something is wrong.

I was told that I should be happy we won, and that we are top 10 in all these different stats offensively, and that we are 6-2.

Well..you know the rest.

So here we are. Am I surprised? Yes and no. No because this has been happening since the preseason and last season. Yes because I wasn't expecting us to continue playing pathetic.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I started noticing our offense was ****ing up after the thrilling come from behind victory against the Skins last season.

I was told that I'm spoiled and enjoy the win.

Then I brought up that we looked God awful offensively against the Cowboys last season at their place, and that something is wrong.

I was told that I should be happy we won, and that we are top 10 in all these different stats offensively, and that we are 6-2.

Well..you know the rest.

So here we are. Am I surprised? Yes and no. No because this has been happening since the preseason and last season. Yes because I wasn't expecting us to continue playing pathetic.
    with how many comeback wins we've had, its not shocking that this would catch up to us. the only improvements we've made to our team was at WR over the past handful of years. so no, im not shocked.

yes, we're spoiled, its 100% true. there's a level of expectation that we're always the unsung underdog every year. so for us to be getting destroyed is unsettling.

I just watch and see what happens. hard to get my hopes up every year.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    with how many comeback wins we've had, its not shocking that this would catch up to us. the only improvements we've made to our team was at WR over the past handful of years. so no, im not shocked.

yes, we're spoiled, its 100% true. there's a level of expectation that we're always the unsung underdog every year. so for us to be getting destroyed is unsettling.

I just watch and see what happens. hard to get my hopes up every year.
    Well I was told I was spoiled because apparently I wanted us to score a touchdown every offensive possession? This is when our red zone woes were at the beginning stages.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well I was told I was spoiled because apparently I wanted us to score a touchdown every offensive possession? This is when our red zone woes were at the beginning stages.
    ive always had issues how we could go through 3 quarters, maybe score once, hit a FG maybe also, be down by 14, and then score 3 times in the 4th quarter, ALL on Eli's shoulders 95% of the time. that always pissed me off....like wtf, you can get ahead in the beginning and just seal the deal?!?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? No BS either....I mean hide in a hole for at least a month, serious ****......

Spill your guts, and I'll let you know if it tops the doozey I pulled off today.
    hmm give me a bit. ill think of something

ive always had issues how we could go through 3 quarters, maybe score once, hit a FG maybe also, be down by 14, and then score 3 times in the 4th quarter, ALL on Eli's shoulders 95% of the time. that always pissed me off....like wtf, you can get ahead in the beginning and just seal the deal?!?!
    And it gives me anxiety

so its wrong to not like microwaved italian food? alright, so sue me....the girl i just trained works there at night and says most of the stuff is just pre-prepped and heated, but....whaaaatever
    Its wrong if you love America!!!

Have you ever eaten in the U.K.? Spend a few weeks there and you would kill for an Olive Garden.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread