Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Tom Coughlin told his players: "When we've had enough we'll do something about it."

My dad says this to me. Replace "we" with you of course.
    I dont really understand the quote....

Enoug of what? havent they had enough losing and looking like bums? lol....shouldnt they HAVE been doing something about it?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Tom Coughlin told his players: "When we've had enough we'll do something about it."

My dad says this to me. Replace "we" with you of course.
    Huh? Are they not tired of losing already? Or
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Is NFL redzone really $49.99 for the season?

Insane!!
    not with Xfinity(Comcast) or Dish....only 7-10 bucks

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont really understand the quote....

Enoug of what? havent they had enough losing and looking like bums? lol....shouldnt they HAVE been doing something about it?!
    How do you simpletons not get the quote?

At least they showed up to play yesterday. Its getting better, hopefully we can string a few wins together and take this division. Stop sulking!

How do you simpletons not get the quote?

At least they showed up to play yesterday. Its getting better, hopefully we can string a few wins together and take this division. Stop sulking!
    You don't get a pass for displaying effort, sorry..but you don't.

You should be playing with effort every Sunday, Monday, or Thursday. I'm glad they wanted to win, but at this point it's not enough.

We're sulking before we are 0-4 and it's getting harder to win the division let alone make the playoffs.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I agree with Rudyy here....are you suggesting we should get a trophy for participation? lol

They shoulda knuckled up after week 1 where we at least kept it close. Granted the week 2 match up was **** for us, but...the quote doesnt have any context, Dezz....it just sounds like they are taking the losses in stride or something...lame.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I agree with Rudyy here....are you suggesting we should get a trophy for participation? lol

They shoulda knuckled up after week 1 where we at least kept it close. Granted the week 2 match up was **** for us, but...the quote doesnt have any context, Dezz....it just sounds like they are taking the losses in stride or something...lame.
    Yeah why not? We are the only teams really really trying hard to not stay 0-4 man

I'm moving all the rest of my stuff to my new place today...ugh....i HAAAAAATE moving so much.

Maybe I should just have my local congressman pack and move it all for me...i hear he's free...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You don't get a pass for displaying effort, sorry..but you don't.

You should be playing with effort every Sunday, Monday, or Thursday. I'm glad they wanted to win, but at this point it's not enough.

We're sulking before we are 0-4 and it's getting harder to win the division let alone make the playoffs.
    Regardless if we won or not Sunday, they might be building some type of momentum.
    It aint over yet!

Regardless if we won or not Sunday, they might be building some type of momentum.
    It aint over yet!
    well i ****ing hope so, because im goign to the game on Sunday, and I'd be pissed if we lost again while i was there lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant