Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    1. The Plax shooting had little to do with our decline. If the loss of an underproducing WR could cause that much of a change, we were never that good to start with.
    2. Either way......We were dominant for a while and then we weren't. That's not being dominant.

The 90 team was 10-0 to start the season. They ended up 13-3 with a back QB the last few weeks and won the SB. THAT'S dominant.
    Yea taking away your number 1 playmaker doesnt change much......

Agree to disagree.Teams would still double him. After he shot himself teams would put 9 in the box. They faltered at the end but they dominated most of the season.

Yea I dont think I agree either. Back then, we were WEIRD at WR...Plax would demand coverage....but he'd quit a lot. Toomer was slow as balls, but an awesome possession reciever when left alone. Smith was the solid option though.

I think when we lost Plax....teams could CHOOSE how to beat us when we didnt run the ball. Then I think the team THOUGHT they couldnt win without Plax maybe....hard to say. I think it affected a lot more than we recall...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The 86 and 90 Giants are like MHs first gf. No matter what any other woman/giants team does, they cant satisfy him the way the first one did.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The 86 and 90 Giants are like MHs first gf. No matter what any other woman/giants team does, they cant satisfy him the way the first one did.
    ANd Larry Bird is the greatest athlete of all time, and if you disagree, you dont know what you were talking about because you werent there, lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Good job with Kase, MH. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNOyDMzn2bY

Maybe its because Iv been playing gta5 lately but I would have ran over ALLLLLLL of them.

Floor it, pull the E brake do a 180 and start driving at them. What on coming traffic??

My first love was the 67 Giants. Then came 68, 69 and so on.
    I love every Giants team.

And cite me a modern Giants team that went 14-2. Followed by a playoff run outscoring their competitors 105-22.
    Get well soon 80.

Good job with Kase, MH. lol
    I love Kase. I'm just advocating a position that will benefit him later in life.
    Get well soon 80.

I love Kase. I'm just advocating a position that will benefit him later in life.
    THANKS FOR THE MESS, BABYBOOMERS!!!!

Ya really ****ed it all up for the rest of us millenials.....dug us all a nice hole that we get blamed for. gotta love it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My first love was the 67 Giants. Then came 68, 69 and so on.
    I love every Giants team.

And cite me a modern Giants team that went 14-2. Followed by a playoff run outscoring their competitors 105-22.
    In no way am I saying the 90 Giants werent dominate, I was making a reasonable case for 08

105-22.....jeeeezus.