Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I didnt have a good draft this year either. Next year...
    Well I'm 3-1 and in 2nd place in my division (Was in 1st place the first 3 weeks). But some of my key starters got injured, and I had to play my bench..and then some of my bench players got hurt, and I had to pick up FA's whom shouldn't have even made the bench squad.

Sad Rudy is sad
    Last edited by Rudyy; 10-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You can be rough if you'd like

ok that was weird.

Anyway, that's a good point. Offenses are just bombs away nowadays. Vertical offenses.

And what is this "recommended overhaul"?
    for the past...lets say 4 years....I've said that the option for drafting RBs in fantasy football shouldnt be by individual player anymore, but by entire team running games.
    You can still take Adrian Peterson #1 overall if you want....but instead youd take Minnesota-Run Game or something like that.

Takes care of multiple issues:
    Injuries
    RB by committee
    Breakout players/Waiver priorities being all screwy, unlike any other fantasy sport.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Well I'm 3-1 and in 2nd place in my division (Was in 1st place the first 3 weeks). But some of my key starters got injured, and I had to play my bench..and then some of my bench players got her, and I had to pick up FA's whom shouldn't have even made the bench squad.

Sad Rudy is sad
    Yea injuries always get me too.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    for the past...lets say 4 years....I've said that the option for drafting RBs in fantasy football shouldnt be by individual player anymore, but by entire team running games.
    You can still take Adrian Peterson #1 overall if you want....but instead youd take Minnesota-Run Game or something like that.

Injuries
    RB by committee
    Breakout players/Waiver priorities being all screwy, unlike any other fantasy sport.
    I want to like it, but its not specific enough, too general. Whats stopping them from doing that with the passing game, qbs...

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Well I'm 3-1 and in 2nd place in my division (Was in 1st place the first 3 weeks). But some of my key starters got injured, and I had to play my bench..and then some of my bench players got her, and I had to pick up FA's whom shouldn't have even made the bench squad.

Sad Rudy is sad
    Don't tell them about "the trade" Rudy.

MY lips are sealed.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I want to like it, but its not specific enough, too general. Whats stopping them from doing that with the passing game, qbs...
    You make a good point....BUT ....there's no such thing as WR by committee....just teams with good WRs, and teams without. lol
    Sure there are certain situations where youd go with 4WR sets, and MAYBE that 4th guy gets a look over the #1....but, i dont think it's nearly as prevolent as it is in fantasy's RB situation.
    McFadden...great RB....totally injury prone. So unless you get lucky enough to scap up the handcuff without giving up too early of a pick,when he goes down, youre done for awhile. This is particularly painful in 12-team formats. At least in 10mans you might get lucky on teh same day pickup.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Injuries
    RB by committee
    Oooooh that makes sense.

But wouldn't you have to do that for WR's too?

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Don't tell them about "the trade" Rudy.

MY lips are sealed.
    It's a secret??

Oooooh that makes sense.

But wouldn't you have to do that for WR's too?
    see above post.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Injuries
    RB by committee
    Why would you want to do any of these things.
    Takes the nuance out of playing.
    Get well soon 80.