Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Fantasy Football is seriously flawed with default settings.

Waiver periods are so stupid. If you want it to be ultra competitive like you guys do I want, there should be NO waivers. no "fairness". it should be first come first serve.

I'm confused as to why someone would say that "waiting your turn for waiver priority" is fair....but also losing your first round pick to injury is equally fair lol.

you have to be one or the other....you cant be "everyone gets a chance" and also be "hardcore fantasy football!!"....doesnt work.
    I couldn't disagree more. Waiver periods effect all teams equally, and are definitely fair in that respect.

And losing your first round pick to injury is fair, it's just ****ty luck.

Fantasy Football is seriously flawed with default settings.

Waiver periods are so stupid. If you want it to be ultra competitive like you guys do I want, there should be NO waivers. no "fairness". it should be first come first serve.

I'm confused as to why someone would say that "waiting your turn for waiver priority" is fair....but also losing your first round pick to injury is equally fair lol.

you have to be one or the other....you cant be "everyone gets a chance" and also be "hardcore fantasy football!!"....doesnt work.
    So in your little world, those who have no life and can get up at 3 AM have a huge advantage in FF.
    NO.....The waiver rule is good the way it is. Its just like it is in sports in general.
    Get well soon 80.

omg...why does this always come up?? JFK was advertised as a fictional retelling by Stone. And considering i hear people mention it constantly, im starting to consider it the greatest troll of all time. It's like people are ****ing stupid, going in thinking they were watching a documentary, wth...

edit - it occurs to me you may not necessarily be complaining about the movie so much as making an observation....but nonetheless, this comes up a lot, and im always dumbfounded by it.
    Do you have anything to verify that? I'm not trying to disprove you, I am actually interested in seeing some kind of confirmation.

omg...why does this always come up?? JFK was advertised as a fictional retelling by Stone. And considering i hear people mention it constantly, im starting to consider it the greatest troll of all time. It's like people are ****ing stupid, going in thinking they were watching a documentary, wth...

edit - it occurs to me you may not necessarily be complaining about the movie so much as making an observation....but nonetheless, this comes up a lot, and im always dumbfounded by it.
    No Pizz...that film was the theory of Jim Garrison and by extension....Oliver Stone.
    I agree that it was fiction....but I'm sure Oliver Stone would disagree.
    Get well soon 80.

JFK was proposed as "counter-myth" to the Warren Commision's report that clearly a lot of people also consider myth....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

JFK was proposed as "counter-myth" to the Warren Commision's report that clearly a lot of people also consider myth....
    The Warren Commision got everything wrong except the conclusion.

The evidence supporting Oswald as being the lone gunman is so compelling its not even subject to discussion. Read "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner" who is one of the world most renouned investigative journalists.
    He proved without a doubt that Oswald was the assassin and acted alone.
    He doesn't use theories and conjecture. He used hard evidence.
    I'll bring my copy this weekend for you to borrow if you like.
    Get well soon 80.

The source for the interview is not published online. it was a Reader's digest type expose that was written by a guy named Riordan in 1996, so i cant link you, sorry.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

The evidence supporting Oswald as being the lone gunman is so compelling its not even subject to discussion. Read "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner" who is one of the world most renouned investigative journalists.
    well right....it was made to be a movie...lol. I dont understand why that's so hard to believe. I mean, if they made a movie 2 years after teh assassination, it'd be fictional too obviously, lol...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

well right....it was made to be a movie...lol. I dont understand why that's so hard to believe. I mean, if they made a movie 2 years after teh assassination, it'd be fictional too obviously, lol...
    Oliver Stone has made a career of trying to belittle our country and its traditions.
    He portrayed Vietnam vets as animals, our government as murderers, Nixon as a lunatic. Even his documentary this past year was laced with anti American bull**** that takes revisionist history to a ridiculous level.

I admit that Wall Street was pretty good though.
    He blames America for every ill in the world.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

Yes, but was he just a pawn

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!