Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol i know...i just dont like iphones =P
    I haven't seen anyone get as much money for their phones if it's not an iPhone.

That's what I love, get so much of your money back...which is good. Next phone is practically free and simple to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I haven't seen anyone get as much money for their phones if it's not an iPhone.

That's what I love, get so much of your money back...which is good. Next phone is practically free and simple to use.
    I always save my old phone...I need backups should something happen
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Not sure why we traded for Beason...seems like we're just adding to the problem lol. The guy has lost a few steps, and is basically an injury liability...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Not sure why we traded for Beason...seems like we're just adding to the problem lol. The guy has lost a few steps, and is basically an injury liability...
    Desperate times......
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Desperate times......
    for sure....

I wonder who in ownership is paying attention to Reese....once heralded as GREAT....but, this offseason, he did not address one single need of the team outside drafting Pugh (who I know you feel was a huge stretch). Granted, I think Pugh is a great player....but such monstrous holes on both sides of the ball.

And Morehead...PLEASE can we stop talking about how the defense "isn't bad"..??? PLEASE!!!

Through the first 4 games, the Giants have NEVER....in their entire history as an organization given up this many points. They arent even close to good.
    And this week we're going into a division game with 3 corners, some guy I've never heard of opposite Prince, w/ TT in the nickel. That's so incredibly terrible lol.
    I mean, have you ever seen such a pathetic looking, girly roster?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

for sure....

I wonder who in ownership is paying attention to Reese....once heralded as GREAT....but, this offseason, he did not address one single need of the team outside drafting Pugh (who I know you feel was a huge stretch). Granted, I think Pugh is a great player....but such monstrous holes on both sides of the ball.

And Morehead...PLEASE can we stop talking about how the defense "isn't bad"..??? PLEASE!!!

Through the first 4 games, the Giants have NEVER....in their entire history as an organization given up this many points. They arent even close to good.
    And this week we're going into a division game with 3 corners, some guy I've never heard of opposite Prince, w/ TT in the nickel. That's so incredibly terrible lol.
    I mean, have you ever seen such a pathetic looking, girly roster?
    First of all...4 TD's were given up by the offense and ST's. Secondly all these turnovers and 3 and outs (we lead in both) have put the defense in a hole all year.
    Our defense isn't good, but of the three units, they are by far playing the best. Most defenses have the benefit of being able to have an offense that can keep the ball at least. Ours doesn't.

Everyone keep calm, David Diehl is back.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Everyone keep calm, David Diehl is back.
    everyone chill the ****, he's got this! lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    First of all...4 TD's were given up by the offense and ST's. Secondly all these turnovers and 3 and outs (we lead in both) have put the defense in a hole all year.
    Our defense isn't good, but of the three units, they are by far playing the best. Most defenses have the benefit of being able to have an offense that can keep the ball at least. Ours doesn't.
    Listen man...I'm aware of the turnovers....however, just watching the games, the only one producing solid D is Amukamara.....Ross has flashes of awesome, but then gets burned on the next play, which suuuucks....but whatever. No LBs....ZERO PASS RUSH....and we let teams move up the field 8 yards at a time if they want, at will....it's horrendous.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

everyone chill the ****, he's got this! lmao
    DD is mediocre.
    Right now...."mediocre" is a lot better than we've been getting. I for one, will take it right now.