1. #152231
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ooo MLB news? WHOOOOOO CAAAAAAARES!!! lol
    For real! Baseball sucks!

  2. #152232
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    For real! Baseball sucks!
    well....nowadays baseball sucks....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #152233
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well....nowadays baseball sucks....
    Exactly, nowadays...

  4. #152234
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,530
    just caught up on SOA.....**** got overly violent this season thus far! >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #152235
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Should I even bother since I really couldn't stand the club drama anymore?

  6. #152236
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,715
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    just caught up on SOA.....**** got overly violent this season thus far! >.<
    My sister said the same thing. I really havnt noticed the difference.

  7. #152237
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Should I even bother since I really couldn't stand the club drama anymore?
    I love when they sit around the table and vote.

    "I'll proxy for Phil, he says yes" baadass even though hes turning into Clay.

  8. #152238
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Instead I was watching Masters of Sex, which is a boring show despite the nudity.

    Softcore porn I guess, and the characters are pretty bland.

  9. #152239
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I love when they sit around the table and vote.

    "I'll proxy for Phil, he says yes" baadass even though hes turning into Clay.
    Tig was interesting to me, but that's about it. I also liked Clay.

    I don't care for Jax that much, he kinda annoyed me. Also Juice is a ***got. But that's my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend's cousin.

  10. #152240
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Tig was interesting to me, but that's about it. I also liked Clay.

    I don't care for Jax that much, he kinda annoyed me. Also Juice is a ***got. But that's my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend's cousin.
    Tigs my favorite and always has been. And I always liked Clay. Juice is gay in real life or just a herb? Every episode lately he looks like hes holding in the biggest **** in the world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts