Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Tigs my favorite and always has been. And I always liked Clay. Juice is gay in real life or just a herb? Every episode lately he looks like hes holding in the biggest **** in the world.
    Not sure honestly, I think the girl told me that he isn't like the character at all. What I meant was that he seems like a herb on the show. So I guess he is not a herb in real life.

I dont really like or dislike any of the club guys....i dont like one more than the others or anything..i just like the whole show.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont really like or dislike any of the club guys....i dont like one more than the others or anything..i just like the whole show.
    That's cute

Just reading up on the A-Rod thing....it's kinda true what he's saying though. lol...

It's ALWAYS been about the names....Same thing they did to Bonds....same thing they did to Clemens....and Manny even, to a lesser extent....

Whoever these powers that be are....they just attack attack attack...There are other players constantly found testing positive....but they are always floating around these guys just WAITING to find something they can use lol.

That's why baseball is so terrible lol....it's quite literally a dramatic reality show. sooooooo lame.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

To whom it may concern (which I'm sure it's nobody but I'm going to say it anyway because I can) I'm going to see John Mayer in two months, and I will cry.

Also, our defense has NOT been the problem..but the injuries on defense are going to be a problem. Also, it drove me insane that our corners were SO far back on each play. JAM THE FREAKING RECEIVERS. YOU CAN''T BLITZ AND THEN PLAY A SOFT ZONE COVERAGE, THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE. Ok.

holy **** lol. We are doing work at my moms friends house, I used to hang out with the daughters when we were young. Anyway theres like sex sketches everywhere. Theres one of a big **** and a shot glass and under the drawing it says "cumshot". Another of a horse with a boner and the name Johny written under it, Im assuming it means he has a horse ****. And the rest are people having sex. Decent looking girl too. lol wtf?!

Ross and Webby out. Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ross and Webby out. Sucks.
    did you see who's starting opposite Prince? lol, I've never even heard of him!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

We toast, I put Vick in instead of Kaepernick...

Unless Jonny Beason can play CB.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    did you see who's starting opposite Prince? lol, I've never even heard of him!
    Lets hope for the best. Prince has played Djax well in the past.