+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    At least it's almost HUMP DAY!
    Yeah Wednesdays are great. I think Tuesdays and Thursdays are the worst. People say Monday, but I think I'm still in shock at that point - kind of like when you throw a tropical fish in cold water. But on Tuesday that's when it sinks in. Thursday is just a tease since the next day is Friday. Ok. I'm going to bed

hhahahha going to watch this ranger game in a bit and then go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    that's not always the case but it was this weekend, up until this week I think a lot of it was him throwing to the spot the WR's were supposed to be but having to throw it to that spot to early and then the WR's would either make the wrong read option or get held up and int's would happen...that I don't really blame eli for...he has to throw it to the spot early cause he's about to be hit...he can't see the future...WR's make wrong reads more often then him in my opinion.

that said last Sunday it looked to me like he was getting more time then any other game this season and some of those int's were just terrible thrown and forced.
    Eli made me lose my **** sunday.

All-Pro
    in other news.

Two of my friends just finished making the official video for the Lumineers song called Submarines, Russ one of the band members used to go to high school with these guys, anyhow they are pretty excited it's up to 30k+ views on youtube in under 24 hours so that's pretty decent...it will probably see some TV as well on whatever does what MTV used to do back when they played Music Videos.

Here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkusNV0GLg

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Yeah Wednesdays are great. I think Tuesdays and Thursdays are the worst. People say Monday, but I think I'm still in shock at that point - kind of like when you throw a tropical fish in cold water. But on Tuesday that's when it sinks in. Thursday is just a tease since the next day is Friday. Ok. I'm going to bed
    It was nice meeting you at the game. I'm curious... why would you throw a tropical fish into cold water? lol. I've had aquariums for 45 years and haven't done that one... yet.

Worst hangover ever. I'm never drinking again.

Mighty Ducks was on last night. Possibly the best piece of American cinema ever.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Worst hangover ever. I'm never drinking again.
    Okay, you'll say that again in 2-3 days hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    It was nice meeting you at the game. I'm curious... why would you throw a tropical fish into cold water? lol. I've had aquariums for 45 years and haven't done that one... yet.
    Haha. Growing up as a kid I loved keeping aquariums - fresh water ones. The salt water ones were too expensive and we would have ended up killing them.
    The reason why I bring up cold water is that when we first started keeping fish, we knew nothing. We knew nothing about water PH or temperature and everything else that it takes to maintain fish. I believe it was a green Sword Tail that we killed. Eventually I want to start again when I have time. It was a lot of fun.

Now that I'm talking about Aquariums, a funny thing happened recently. My uncle recently started feeding his tri-color sharks fish food from the salmon hatchery. And they are enormous now - like 8 inches+?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Mighty Ducks was on last night. Possibly the best piece of American cinema ever.
    hahaha....i just watched that recently...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread