I watched Reservoir Dogs for the first time last weekend.

What a fantastic film, I love Steve Buscemi.

I have Departed on DVR, I have to watch that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post

I havent seen Reservoir Dogs in YEARS! I have to watch that again.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Haha. Growing up as a kid I loved keeping aquariums - fresh water ones. The salt water ones were too expensive and we would have ended up killing them.
    The reason why I bring up cold water is that when we first started keeping fish, we knew nothing. We knew nothing about water PH or temperature and everything else that it takes to maintain fish. I believe it was a green Sword Tail that we killed. Eventually I want to start again when I have time. It was a lot of fun.

Now that I'm talking about Aquariums, a funny thing happened recently. My uncle recently started feeding his tri-color sharks fish food from the salmon hatchery. And they are enormous now - like 8 inches+?
    We have a pond in our backyard, and our fish are pond water fish, not fresh water. In the summer, we would have to refill the pond every now and then due to evaporation, and you need very very LITTLE fresh water or else the fish would die within a short period of time.

So my brother put the hose in the pond and turned the water on, then forgot about it and went to his friends house..spent the night there. My mother, dad, and I were not home. He came back the next day and realized he forgot to turn the water off and started to panic and called us lol..we were like uh....turn it off!! Then he's like wtf where are the fish? The way our pond is set up is that there's like a little cave they can swim into, and a lot of algae, and he didn't see them in their cave or anything..so we're like um well fish can't just get up and leave. He opened up the filter and all of them were dead just lying in the filter. He killed all 9 fish lol.

I was so mad at him, and they were beautiful fish too!

Someone arrest Rudy's brother, can't he go to jail for that?

Someone arrest Rudy's brother, can't he go to jail for that?
    Shouldn't you be in jail right now?

"You're not gonna get hurt. You're a ****ing Barretta; they believe every word, 'cuz you're ****in super cool."

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Shouldn't you be in jail right now?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    "You're not gonna get hurt. You're a ****ing Barretta; they believe every word, 'cuz you're ****in super cool."
    The tipping scene in the beginning was amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We have a pond in our backyard, and our fish are pond water fish, not fresh water. In the summer, we would have to refill the pond every now and then due to evaporation, and you need very very LITTLE fresh water or else the fish would die within a short period of time.

So my brother put the hose in the pond and turned the water on, then forgot about it and went to his friends house..spent the night there. My mother, dad, and I were not home. He came back the next day and realized he forgot to turn the water off and started to panic and called us lol..we were like uh....turn it off!! Then he's like wtf where are the fish? The way our pond is set up is that there's like a little cave they can swim into, and a lot of algae, and he didn't see them in their cave or anything..so we're like um well fish can't just get up and leave. He opened up the filter and all of them were dead just lying in the filter. He killed all 9 fish lol.

I was so mad at him, and they were beautiful fish too!
    Sucks. I wouldnt have known that either.

Anyone think Nicks will be back next year....