Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post

Brandun Jacuuubs, you got new leeegs!! New magic leegs.
    lmao...

Dude, he looked great last night....lowering the shoulders...pulling out like an extra 2 yards on nearly every play. a few times he made me hold my breath though, cuz he did that little jump step behind the line...I HATE that...but i guess it's more reaction than anything, idk...
    I'll take what we can get. last night, he had more yards than like everyone combined this season lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Jacobs was awesome last night. The O line played very well last night.

The two biggest problems with our team right now...

1. The play of the QB
    2. The lack of pass rush.

The O line can't be used as an excuse anymore. They have played well for 2 games now.
    lack of pass rush is AWFUL this year. we take a good QB like Cutler, with a good WR like Marshall, and give them 4-5 seconds. they will eat us alive. i dont care how good Prince and Rolle are lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I dont recall it being against us last week, maybe it was...but.....when offenses run any kind of RB wheel route against us, we're toast. we give up 10-15 yards. it really shows the LB play.

Btw....unsung bright spot last night: Beason? aside from one missed tackle, i thought he was pretty good!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Jacobs was awesome last night. The O line played very well last night.

The two biggest problems with our team right now...

1. The play of the QB
    2. The lack of pass rush.

The O line can't be used as an excuse anymore. They have played well for 2 games now.
    Perry sucks. The second Marshall td was poor playcalling. Zone within the 5. What a ****in moron.
    The Wrs are blowing routes too MH. Elis playing like **** but the wrs arent helping either.

BJ looks fresh. Even though the Bears were without both DTs he was still running ppl over. Cordell was still getting pushed around too...

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont recall it being against us last week, maybe it was...but.....when offenses run any kind of RB wheel route against us, we're toast. we give up 10-15 yards. it really shows the LB play.

Btw....unsung bright spot last night: Beason? aside from one missed tackle, i thought he was pretty good!
    I was shocked at how good he looked. He looked fast as well.
    I think we might have made a great trade there.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Perry sucks. The second Marshall td was poor playcalling. Zone within the 5. What a ****in moron.
    The Wrs are blowing routes too MH. Elis playing like **** but the wrs arent helping either.

BJ looks fresh. Even though the Bears were without both DTs he was still running ppl over. Cordell was still getting pushed around too...
    The "WR's are blowing routes" is pure bull****.
    They are open all over the friggin field.
    On the 2nd pick, the corner read the QB and nothing Randle might have done would have saved that pick 6.

The "WR's are blowing routes" is pure bull****.
    They are open all over the friggin field.
    On the 2nd pick, the corner read the QB and nothing Randle might have done would have saved that pick 6.
    He ran the wrong route MH....

All-Pro
    WR's are constantly blowing routes in this offense...have been for years...even before Cruz and Nicks...that said Eli is playing poorly this year, there is no debating that fact.

how poorly? well if you want to put 100% of them blame on him...then absolutely freaking terrible...I think he's responsible for about half of the situation this year...so pretty freaking bad still.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    WR's are constantly blowing routes in this offense...have been for years...even before Cruz and Nicks...that said Eli is playing poorly this year, there is no debating that fact.

how poorly? well if you want to put 100% of them blame on him...then absolutely freaking terrible...I think he's responsible for about half of the situation this year...so pretty freaking bad still.
    Agree with this.
    I thought we had something special!!!

He ran the wrong route MH....
    You know this how?

The pressure was lined up on the other side. It doesn't matter even if he did BTW. The corner completely ignored RR and broke on Eli's telegraphing of the play. They knew it was coming and Eli threw it right to him.

RR's play had nothing to do with the pick.