Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Yeah it's tough. IT's like a good hour of your time.
    I can't even do 20 mins
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Whether it be 100% of the blame of 40% of the blame, garbage like this has plagued Eli's career. He's had a ton of WRs throughout the years. He's had issues with every single of them. Eli is the only constant here. Something is very wrong.
    there is another constant, Gilbride, he's always run a very complicated Offense for WR's I'm not saying Eli isn't also responsible but if Eli has been in Gilbrides offense for 2,3 or 5 times as many years as his WR's have...and there is a miss communication on a play between the QB and the WR...my money is on the WR being wrong most of the time...Eli has been practicing these plays far longer then Nicks and Cruz have.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    there is another constant, Gilbride, he's always run a very complicated Offense for WR's I'm not saying Eli isn't also responsible but if Eli has been in Gilbrides offense for 2,3 or 5 times as many years as his WR's have...and there is a miss communication on a play between the QB and the WR...my money is on the WR being wrong most of the time...Eli has been practicing these plays far longer then Nicks and Cruz have.
    Very true. My next question then would be why is no other QB having these issues? YA has said that Pittsburgh, New England, and a bunch of other teams run a similar option based offense. I just don't think KG's offense is rocket science compared to what other teams run.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    It wasn't a complicated read. if the corner breaks to jump a route, the WR, is to release. Which Randle did, HE got it right, Eli didn't bother reading the corner post snap and threw it right to him for a pick 6.
    It wasn't complicated for Randle, just Eli.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It wasn't a complicated read. if the corner breaks to jump a route, the WR, is to release. Which Randle did, HE got it right, Eli didn't bother reading the corner post snap and threw it right to him for a pick 6.
    It wasn't complicated for Randle, just Eli.
    Are u confident in ur sox against Detroit ?

Veteran
    We are weak at the 3 vital positions. QB pass rushers and cover guys. I told you guys that the David Wilson pick would set us back

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Let me tell you Dezz.....Randle made the right read on the corner and got behind him. He made the post snap read that he is required to. Eli didn't even bother making a post snap read on the corner and threw it right to him. If Eli had read the corner properly, that would have been an easy TD for us.

This blaming the WR's for "bad routes" is generally bull****. Especially in this case.
    And let me tell you MH......http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...en_randle.html

"Coughlin said that Randle did not do a good enough job letting Manning know he was going to extend the route. His body language was, apparently, undetectable.

"His language was a little bit indicative that he wasnít going to and then he did," Coughlin said. "By that time the quarterback had thrown the ball. Eli should have seen the corner. It would have helped him to go somewhere else, whether Rueben was right or wrong. Iím sure he would tell you the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    We are weak at the 3 vital positions. QB pass rushers and cover guys. I told you guys that the David Wilson pick would set us back
    Technically you could have said the same thing about the JPP pick. I hated that pick, but it happened to work out. Hindsight is 20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    And let me tell you MH......http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...en_randle.html

"Coughlin said that Randle did not do a good enough job letting Manning know he was going to extend the route. His body language was, apparently, undetectable.

"His language was a little bit indicative that he wasnít going to and then he did," Coughlin said. "By that time the quarterback had thrown the ball. Eli should have seen the corner. It would have helped him to go somewhere else, whether Rueben was right or wrong. Iím sure he would tell you the same thing."
    Again with Coughlin's desire to protect Eli from criticism. See my thread from Friday morning.
    "Body language"? You have to be kidding me. Its not about body language. Its about reading the proper indicators (like a corner jumping a route) and players making the proper read. Randle made the right read and was open for a TD. Eli made the wrong read and threw it to the corner. Now the body language has to be right? Nonsense.

BTW...Even if Randle did exactly what Eli expected, it would still have been picked and still would have been a Bears TD. The corner read the QB and he guessed right.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Are u confident in ur sox against Detroit ?
    I don't like the Sox against power pitching in general. But I expect to win in 6. Just got to hide Napoli who can't hit a fastball thrown over 90 MPH.