Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Mondays suck. Anyway, it's a tad irritating that Ben is drastically outplaying Eli with as bad an oline if not worse, worse WRs, and no running game.
    Their defense showed up yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Mondays suck. Anyway, it's a tad irritating that Ben is drastically outplaying Eli with as bad an oline if not worse, worse WRs, and no running game.
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Their defense showed up yesterday.
    I'm not talking about the win though. Just individual performance. Ben has to deal with all the garbage Eli has to and more.

So TC is going to throw Randle under the bus to protect Eli from some criticism, something Elis never had a problem with his whole career? Sounds very un-Coughlin like too me.
    I knew you were going to make some weak case. "Meehhh Im MH, your facts mean nothing cause I'm never wrong"
    You do know WRs signal back to qbs too, dont you?
    Its extremely Coughlin like regarding Eli. He always blames someone else when it comes to our QB. I think he believes that Eli's psyche can't handle that kind of public criticism. The only time I ever heard TC criticize Eli was at the Combine in 2011 when he suggested he needed to throw the ball away more and take more sacks. But that was during the off season. His comments about Randle were complete bull****.
    And what are you talking about with "signaling back". Randle saw the corner jump the route and he broke open. That's a post snap read. He raised his hand to tell the QB he was open. That was an easy TD that Eli missed. Its not Randle's fault that Eli didn't see it as well.
    Randle's job is to read the corner and react accordingly.
    This is what the sight adjustment routes are all about. They aren't complicated reads. Randle made his, Eli didn't.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its extremely Coughlin like regarding Eli. He always blames someone else when it comes to our QB. I think he believes that Eli's psyche can't handle that kind of public criticism.

I know you are trolling so hard here...I'm not going to bite.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I know you are trolling so hard here...I'm not going to bite.
    Have you heard TC criticize Eli's 15 picks?
    No...He looks to blame the WR or anyone else he can find.
    I said this last week when he criticized Myers "getting 2 hands on the pass". This is why Eli keeps making thees stupid plays. The coaching staff won't hold him accountable.
    Eli throws it directly to a corner who jumped a 5 yard curl and he tries to blame the WR because he didn't think his "body language" was strong enough.
    Is that not the most ridiculous thing you ever heard? Our offense is based on players using the proper "body language".
    If it is...the entire coaching staff from TC on down should be fired immediately.

The body language of the corner was definitely strong enough for Eli to read.....which he didn't.

All-Pro
    Ok I will bite.

Have you heard TC criticize Eli's 15 picks?
    Nope.

He looks to blame the WR or anyone else he can find.
    So it's the coach blaming the wrong player not you? you were always the one saying that none of us knew **** and we should always be trusting in whatever the coaches (whose job it was to know this stuff) said.

I said this last week when he criticized Myers "getting 2 hands on the pass". This is why Eli keeps making thees stupid plays. The coaching staff won't hold him accountable.
    I'm pretty sure Eli is holding himself accountable, more so then anyone else is to be honest, I'm sure that he's killing himself for all these mistakes he (and the team) is making regardless of whose "fault" it is....and I'm sure he's trying his hardest to rectify the situation...because that's the type of player (and person) he seems to be.

Eli throws it directly to a corner who jumped a 5 yard curl and he tries to blame the WR because he didn't think his "body language" was strong enough. Is that not the most ridiculous thing you ever heard? Our offense is based on players using the proper "body language".
    no that's not ridiculous at all, well not that he said that...I've always said Gilbride offense was too complicated..year after year after year there are always these miss communications, in fact we've been using "Body Language" at the line to define what routes WR's were going to run for years and it has been talked about how it sometimes results in miss communication before...this is nothing new, it's just happening MORE this year then it has in the past....personally I believe a big reason for that is because Eli has less time, obviously he's got to accept some of the blame as well but I still believe the lion's share of the blame should be put squarely on Jerry Reese and Gilbride....in my opinion Gilbrides offense has always been terrible, it's been Eli bailing him out year after year...he's not doing so this year.

If it is...the entire coaching staff from TC on down should be fired immediately.
    Not such a terrible idea.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 10-14-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Its extremely Coughlin like regarding Eli. He always blames someone else when it comes to our QB. I think he believes that Eli's psyche can't handle that kind of public criticism. The only time I ever heard TC criticize Eli was at the Combine in 2011 when he suggested he needed to throw the ball away more and take more sacks. But that was during the off season. His comments about Randle were complete bull****.
    And what are you talking about with "signaling back". Randle saw the corner jump the route and he broke open. That's a post snap read. He raised his hand to tell the QB he was open. That was an easy TD that Eli missed. Its not Randle's fault that Eli didn't see it as well.
    Randle's job is to read the corner and react accordingly.
    This is what the sight adjustment routes are all about. They aren't complicated reads. Randle made his, Eli didn't.
    Iv herd him say turnovers are killing us every presser....

Anyone that wants TC gone is a traitor. Go root for the ****ing Jets

Iv herd him say turnovers are killing us every presser....

Anyone that wants TC gone is a traitor. Go root for the ****ing Jets
    He blames Myers for not catching a ball throw over his head where he was wide open.
    He blames Randle for the wrong "body language"
    I wish he wouldn't single out any player, including Eli. But these comments suggest that he will find anyone to blame but Eli.

Holy ****!!!!! TC is an Eli Cultist!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Ok I will bite.

Nope.

So it's the coach blaming the wrong player not you? you were always the one saying that none of us knew **** and we should always be trusting in whatever the coaches (whose job it was to know this stuff) said.

I'm pretty sure Eli is holding himself accountable, more so then anyone else is to be honest, I'm sure that he's killing himself for all these mistakes he (and the team) is making regardless of whose "fault" it is....and I'm sure he's trying his hardest to rectify the situation...because that's the type of player (and person) he seems to be.

no that's not ridiculous at all, well not that he said that...I've always said Gilbride offense was too complicated..year after year after year there are always these miss communications, in fact we've been using "Body Language" at the line to define what routes WR's were going to run for years and it has been talked about how it sometimes results in miss communication before...this is nothing new, it's just happening MORE this year then it has in the past....personally I believe a big reason for that is because Eli has less time, obviously he's got to accept some of the blame as well but I still believe the lion's share of the blame should be put squarely on Jerry Reese and Gilbride....in my opinion Gilbrides offense has always been terrible, it's been Eli bailing him out year after year...he's not doing so this year.

Not such a terrible idea.
    Let me just say this Daven. When our QB goes on the radio, with (at the time) 12 picks in 5 games, and claims that he is "playing well" like he did on WFAN last week, I have a problem with that.
    That makes me wonder if he truly is holding himself accountable at all.

I think we can all agree that right now, he is most certainly not playing well.