Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He blames Myers for not catching a ball throw over his head where he was wide open.
    He blames Randle for the wrong "body language"
    I wish he wouldn't single out any player, including Eli. But these comments suggest that he will find anyone to blame but Eli.

Holy ****!!!!! TC is an Eli Cultist!!!!!!!!
    whaaa? RR is a dingle berry that DOES run incorrect routes...

Myers touched the high pass, high yes, touched yes, modified tip drill

But 10 does fudge it up...

to me the dearth of real talent at LT, Backer, Back & D-End screams and yells Front Office.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    whaaa? RR is a dingle berry that DOES run incorrect routes...

Myers touched the high pass, high yes, touched yes, modified tip drill

But 10 does fudge it up...

to me the dearth of real talent at LT, Backer, Back & D-End screams and yells Front Office.
    Should he give back all those TD's and yards?

Our WR's are the very least of our problems....including Randle.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Let me just say this Daven. When our QB goes on the radio, with (at the time) 12 picks in 5 games, and claims that he is "playing well" like he did on WFAN last week, I have a problem with that.
    That makes me wonder if he truly is holding himself accountable at all.

I think we can all agree that right now, he is most certainly not playing well.
    I agree he isn't "playing well" I don't think he honestly believes he is either, I think he was just giving a radio interview and said whatever...it's just an interview on the radio none of that crap means anything.

I correlate to bowling as always, there are plenty of times when I'm throwing the ball right where I need to throw it and the results are not what they should be, it happens all the time...it happened last night to be honest and my scores would tell you I bowled like **** that said...I think I was throwing the ball well, I just bowled bad...I assume that's kind of what Eli meant when he said he was playing well...

He blames Myers for not catching a ball throw over his head where he was wide open.
    He blames Randle for the wrong "body language"
    I wish he wouldn't single out any player, including Eli. But these comments suggest that he will find anyone to blame but Eli.

Holy ****!!!!! TC is an Eli Cultist!!!!!!!!
    I think you assuming that ANYONE knows this offense better than Eli is the actual ridiculous part.

Eli has said after every game that his turnovers are killing the team. He takes blame for things that may not even be his actual fault. (Because that's what captains, and leaders do!)

the only person who is ALLOWED to place blame is TC. And I'm ok with whatever he says. Do i think some of the INTs were on Eli? Yes, no doubt.
    Do I think they are all him? Not even close.
    Like I said first....Nobody knows this offense better than Eli...to say that a 2nd year player is doing all teh right things, and Eli is doing all the wrongs....kind of a dumb assumption.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 10-15-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think you assuming that ANYONE knows this offense better than Eli is the actual ridiculous part.

Eli has said after every game that his turnovers are killing the team. He takes blame for things that may not even be his actual fault. (Because that's what captains, and leaders do!)

the only person who is ALLOWED to place blame is TC. And I'm ok with whatever he says. Do i think some of the INTs were on Eli? Yes, no doubt.
    Do I think they are all him? Not even close.
    Like I said first....Nobody knows this offense better than Eli...to say that a 2nd year player is doing all teh right things, and Eli is doing all the wrongs....kind of a dumb assumption.
    Understanding the offense and making the proper reads from the pocket with a pass rush in your face are two different things. I'm sure if Eli had a minute or two to think about it he wouldn't have made some of the throws he has. But this is about split second reactions. Its not about understanding the offense.
    For the first time ever, Eli actually almost sounded like he was taking "some" responsibility for his play after the Bears game.
    Its a far cry from his "I'm playing well" comment on WFAN after the Eagles game.

Eli is playing like crap. Its just a fact. RR has been playing very well. The WR's are the best group on the team. To try to blame them for this crap start is complete nonsense.
    Eli is back to making bad decisions and no "understanding the offense" is going to change that.
    Get well soon 80.

Understanding the offense and making the proper reads from the pocket with a pass rush in your face are two different things.
    For the first time ever, Eli actually almost sounded like he was taking "some" responsibility for his play after the Bears game.
    Its a far cry from his "I'm playing well" comment on WFAN after the Eagles game.

Eli is playing like crap. Its just a fact. RR has been playing very well. The WR's are the best group on the team. To try to blame them for this crap start is complete nonsense.
    Eli is back to making bad decisions and no "understanding the offense" is going to change that.
    so is this about the radio interview on the fan? lol....
    who cares...would you rather him say the team is mailing it in? I dont care what he says during interviews really...he's just going to try to say what people want to hear, that the team is trying, but struggling, and they are all doing their best to correct it...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

so is this about the radio interview on the fan? lol....
    who cares...would you rather him say the team is mailing it in? I dont care what he says during interviews really...he's just going to try to say what people want to hear, that the team is trying, but struggling, and they are all doing their best to correct it...
    he didn't say the team was playing well. He said that HE was playing well.
    He is delusional. We are 3-11 in our last 14 games. He has more turnovers than any TEAM in the NFL this year.
    If he thinks he's playing well I think we have found the problem.
    Get well soon 80.

He is delusional. We are 3-11 in our last 14 games. He has more turnovers than any TEAM in the NFL this year.
    I know what he said....and like I said...I dont think it matters. he was just doing the typical team leader PR nonsense. He knows hes not playing well...because hes said it in literally every press conference. But by all means, lets just keep speculating that he's placing blame on everyone else.

Plus....Morehead knows more than everyone in the Giants organization, so...i hold his opinion higher than most...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I know what he said....and like I said...I dont think it matters. he was just doing the typical team leader PR nonsense. He knows hes not playing well...because hes said it in literally every press conference. But by all means, lets just keep speculating that he's placing blame on everyone else.

Plus....Morehead knows more than everyone in the Giants organization, so...i hold his opinion higher than most...
    "Team leader PR stuff" would be...."No I'm not playing well...I have to work harder and eliminate the turnovers".

What he said was that "HE" was playing well. The team was 0-5 at the time so since "he" was playing well it all must be the fault of others.
    That's not "team leader PR stuff".
    Thats throwing everyone else under the bus and absolving him of any blame.

Its actually the opposite of being a team leader.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    There it is Eli needs to see a psychiatrist ! How could all the people around him not notice that he has become delusional....Maybe they are all delusional ! they have the game tapes,"undeniable proof of whats going on" and they can't see it ! Maybe we should start kicking them, send a message that they suck, start trade rumors and such especially Eli he sucks the most ! ....... oh wait