I think youre reading WAAAAAY too deep into that....

you are just such a hater that you dont really care what goes on lol. It's so difficult to have a normal discussion about it with you.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    "Team leader PR stuff" would be...."No I'm not playing well...I have to work harder and eliminate the turnovers".

What he said was that "HE" was playing well. The team was 0-5 at the time so since "he" was playing well it all must be the fault of others.
    That's not "team leader PR stuff".
    Thats throwing everyone else under the bus and absolving him of any blame.

Its actually the opposite of being a team leader.
    come on man ! This TEAM is not playing well and Eli has said many times he has to play better, and would never intentionally or otherwise throw anyone under the bus ......

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    come on man ! This TEAM is not playing well and Eli has said many times he has to play better, and would never intentionally or otherwise throw anyone under the bus ......
    exactly...

one radio show audio byte doesnt erase 5 prior press conference of his shouldering the blame.....its ridiculous that we even have to say this to MH lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    There it is Eli needs to see a psychiatrist ! How could all the people around him not notice that he has become delusional....Maybe they are all delusional ! they have the game tapes,"undeniable proof of whats going on" and they can't see it ! Maybe we should start kicking them, send a message that they suck, start trade rumors and such especially Eli he sucks the most ! ....... oh wait
    Did you leave the Eagles game thinking......"Man...Eli is really playing well"?

He did!
    Get well soon 80.

Did you leave the Eagles game thinking......"Man...Eli is really playing well"?

He did!
    this isn't even trolling...it's just stupid.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    exactly...

one radio show audio byte doesnt erase 5 prior press conference of his shouldering the blame.....its ridiculous that we even have to say this to MH lol
    Eli NEVER takes personal responsibility publicly for his play. He always gives these stupid stock answers.
    Sometimes you have to say .."I'm playing like crap and it has to stop". Which he never does. He came as close as he ever has after the Bears game but that was the first I heard of that ever.
    He may give the old "we gotta fix these problems" or we just have to work harder" but that';s it.

I'm sorry Eli....right now you suck. And going public saying that you are "playing well" is a load of bull****.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    this isn't even trolling...it's just stupid.....
    He said what he said Pizz. Do you deny that its what he said the day after that friggin game?
    Get well soon 80.

Eli NEVER takes personal responsibility publicly for his play. He always gives these stupid stock answers.
    Sometimes you have to say .."I'm playing like crap and it has to stop". Which he never does. He came as close as he ever has after the Bears game but that was the first I heard of that ever.
    He may give the old "we gotta fix these problems" or we just have to work harder" but that';s it.

I'm sorry Eli....right now you suck. And going public saying that you are "playing well" is a load of bull****.
    dude, I've never...EVER heard anyone say what you just said about themselves....at least not said so harshly. This is so ridiculous MH. Because if he said "Wow I really suck right now, all I'm doing is hurting the team" you would just call for his head, say he's lost ALL confidence and we should throw him to the scrap heap.
    Youre such a troll, and a terrible one at that. it's embarassing really.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

this is just not true

He said what he said Pizz. Do you deny that its what he said the day after that friggin game?
    unlike you....i dont care. because it's a radio show, (not even a good one), and it's just media jibber jabber. I dont watch/listen to that crap....i just watch the team, and decide who sucks...
    Oderint Dum Metuant