All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You're angry at KG and JR but not at the player who's had more turnovers than any TEAM in the league.
    I'm angry at the people who put Eli in the position to fail, isn't it the coaches job to put players and the team in a position to win? KG and JR put Eli and this Giants team in a position to fail...Eli is trying to keep that from happening...whenever Eli presses and tries to do too much Int's happen.

Eli's increased Int's this year are a direct result of JR not getting quality talent and Gilbrides obsession with a terrible terrible offensive scheme, Eli's been able to bail out Gilbride in the past but without a offensive line to start this season without a defense capable of keeping it close Eli can't do it alone this year...he's trying to, he's pressing..and that's why he's throwing ints and yes...that makes it worse...but he's only doing what he's doing because of the position he's been put in by his coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I'm angry at the people who put Eli in the position to fail, isn't it the coaches job to put players and the team in a position to win? KG and JR put Eli and this Giants team in a position to fail...Eli is trying to keep that from happening...whenever Eli presses and tries to do too much Int's happen.

Eli's increased Int's this year are a direct result of JR not getting quality talent and Gilbrides obsession with a terrible terrible offensive scheme, Eli's been able to bail out Gilbride in the past but without a offensive line to start this season without a defense capable of keeping it close Eli can't do it alone this year...he's trying to, he's pressing..and that's why he's throwing ints and yes...that makes it worse...but he's only doing what he's doing because of the position he's been put in by his coaches.
    *cough* this...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Giants are looking at Hillis and Ware. Pizzles boy might be back!

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

Shouldn't this post be in red?

I mean it has to be a joke. "Put Eli in a position to fail"????
    He has one of the best WR corps in the league. he has a system designed and refined over the past almost 10 years around what Eli does well.
    Yes he has a bad O line, but in the past two games the O line has protected well and he's thrown 6 picks. 6 FRIGGIN PICKS IN 2 GAMES!!!!!

I am going to assume that I can put you on the "its never Eli's fault" list along with 420 and Dark Saint.
    Get well soon 80.

So when the Giants win, its a "team effort" but when they lose its Elis fault.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So when the Giants win, its a "team effort" but when they lose its Elis fault.
    No.
    When the Giants win its a team effort. When we lose no one player is ever to blame.
    I'm not saying Eli is solely responsible for our 0-6 start, but he certainly is part of the problem.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Giants are looking at Hillis and Ware. Pizzles boy might be back!
    lol...

considering what we have at the moment, i'm tempted to say Ware is a better option than Hillis....but I'd take right now just to get some RBs on the active roster lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No.
    When the Giants win its a team effort. When we lose no one player is ever to blame.
    I'm not saying Eli is solely responsible for our 0-6 start, but he certainly is part of the problem.
    So why are you so fixated on Eli?
    I picture you typing away on your laptop throwing darts at a dart board with Elis face on it.

Six of Eli's 15 interceptions were headed for Rueben Randle. Second-fave target on INTs is Nicks (3), then Cruz (2)