Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Brady's offense isn't dependent on receivers reading the plays correctly, they run their routes he hits them in stride there is nothing there for the WR's to F up, no way to make wrong reads.

almost every single play the Giants run has many places where a miss communication or a miss read will result in a turn over more times then not, you don't like the Int's? make gilbride run an offense like the patriots offense...you won't see anymore ints from Eli.
    Yes it is.
    Basically every team runs sight adjustment routes.
    Randle has played very well this year. As a matter of fact the one bright spot this season has been the WR's.

Eli has 15 picks. These are the exact same WR's he had last year with one more year's experience.
    How you can't grasp this is a mystery.
    Honestly...Eli has just sucked this season....Period.
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    Pats offense has ton of sight adjustments. The only difference is, Brady puts the ball on the wr and they just can't catch.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherP View Post
    Count me in!![]
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by brownelvis54 View Post
    me too
    You're a tad tardy.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yes it is.
    Basically every team runs sight adjustment routes.
    Randle has played very well this year. As a matter of fact the one bright spot this season has been the WR's.

Eli has 15 picks. These are the exact same WR's he had last year with one more year's experience.
    How you can't grasp this is a mystery.
    Honestly...Eli has just sucked this season....Period.
    The offense sucks this year...when you are throwing to spots it's nice to know whether your receiver is at least heading to the spot you think he is...unfortunately Eli hasn't had enough time most of this year to know that he's had to throw the ball before the receivers have even made the decision at times.

Eli has always bailed out this ****ty offensive scheme, Eli is having an off year...that much is clear, that said if he was playing in an offensive scheme like the Patriots or Denver for example....we'd still be winning.

In my opinion you remove Gilbride from our team and add a competent OC we'd be 3 and 3 at the moment all other things remaining exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    The offense sucks this year...when you are throwing to spots it's nice to know whether your receiver is at least heading to the spot you think he is...unfortunately Eli hasn't had enough time most of this year to know that he's had to throw the ball before the receivers have even made the decision at times.

Eli has always bailed out this ****ty offensive scheme, Eli is having an off year...that much is clear, that said if he was playing in an offensive scheme like the Patriots or Denver for example....we'd still be winning.

In my opinion you remove Gilbride from our team and add a competent OC we'd be 3 and 3 at the moment all other things remaining exactly the same.
    What you fail to understand is that this scheme has been designed and refined over the years specifically for Eli. Its more Eli's scheme than KG's.
    Its a 7 step, downfield passing scheme because that's what Eli does well. Its a huge departure from the schemes that KG ran earlier in his career.

In other words....be careful what you wish for. The next one might be a case of trying to fit Eli into a scheme that may not suit what he does well.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    What should I get for breakfast. I'm tired of oatmeal every day.
    everything bagel with 2 eggs, pepper.

You may add cheese if you'd like, but that depends on your diet.

Also salt if you want an extra kick, but everything bagels have a lot of salt as is.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    What should I get for breakfast. I'm tired of oatmeal every day.
    Hostess Cupcakes and Diet Coke.

Remember......."preservatives"...........preserve you.....
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What you fail to understand is that this scheme has been designed and refined over the years specifically for Eli. Its more Eli's scheme than KG's.
    Its a 7 step, downfield passing scheme because that's what Eli does well. Its a huge departure from the schemes that KG ran earlier in his career.

In other words....be careful what you wish for. The next one might be a case of trying to fit Eli into a scheme that may not suit what he does well.
    I understand this Morehead...the problem is the rest of the offense can not support a 7 step down field passing game right now, that's JR's fault....if Eli was at the top of his game right now he could probably cover up the offense deficiencies, clearly he is not at the top of his game right now though.

knowing all this Gilbride should adjust the offense to run more 3 step drop quick hits because that's something our offense even with its deficiencies could pull off right now, I don't think Eli would have a problem running that either, it's not his forte but he's more then capable of accomplishing it.