Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I understand this Morehead...the problem is the rest of the offense can not support a 7 step down field passing game right now, that's JR's fault....if Eli was at the top of his game right now he could probably cover up the offense deficiencies, clearly he is not at the top of his game right now though.

knowing all this Gilbride should adjust the offense to run more 3 step drop quick hits because that's something our offense even with its deficiencies could pull off right now, I don't think Eli would have a problem running that either, it's not his forte but he's more then capable of accomplishing it.
    It is JR fault in that respect. He didn't give the O line near enough attention in the off season.
    Having said that we did revise our scheme with some short patterns. One turned into a Bears TD.
    Eli sucks at those quick pass plays. Look at his career,....90% at least of his picks are shorter patterns. he lacks touch on the shorter stuff and also tends to be high on them,....leading to tipped balls.

We have what we have...A QB with specific abilities and a OC who has molded his scheme to fit those abilities. Unfortunately...our QB is not that adaptable. He does what he does well and he does what he does poorly.
    Get well soon 80.

I wanna get a new jersey this year....but i think im done getting active players....

Maybe I should finally get a throwback....LT, Bavarro, something like that...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

After buying Tuck and JPP jerseys 2 years in a row, I would never buy an active player jersey...probably wouldn't spend money on jerseys period anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I wanna get a new jersey this year....but i think im done getting active players....

Maybe I should finally get a throwback....LT, Bavarro, something like that...
    I have a Bavaro jersey. But I still wear my ex-Giant jerseys. Even my Shockey jersey I still wear

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    After buying Tuck and JPP jerseys 2 years in a row, I would never buy an active player jersey...probably wouldn't spend money on jerseys period anymore.
    I only buy knockoffs....they look legit though. But idk...maybe i should just keep what i have and call it quits. I have a tuck jersey also....I actually have never worn it lol
    I think im going to stick with my Eli, Strahan, and Nicks(till next year)....i also have Osi, Jacobs, and KP, from past years.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I only buy knockoffs....they look legit though. But idk...maybe i should just keep what i have and call it quits. I have a tuck jersey also....I actually have never worn it lol
    I think im going to stick with my Eli, Strahan, and Nicks(till next year)....i also have Osi, Jacobs, and KP, from past years.
    I only buy knockoffs too, for like $40. I guess they are fine, but spending money on them sucks to me.

I'd prefer a few giants shirts that say giants on them.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It is JR fault in that respect. He didn't give the O line near enough attention in the off season.
    Having said that we did revise our scheme with some short patterns. One turned into a Bears TD.
    Eli sucks at those quick pass plays. Look at his career,....90% at least of his picks are shorter patterns. he lacks touch on the shorter stuff and also tends to be high on them,....leading to tipped balls.

We have what we have...A QB with specific abilities and a OC who has molded his scheme to fit those abilities. Unfortunately...our QB is not that adaptable. He does what he does well and he does what he does poorly.
    well that's fine, I mean I don't agree, I think Eli can modify his game to a different scheme but if you don't think that I can't blame you he hasn't shown much ability with the short passing game in the pass.

my only point is we don't have another option...we simply can't run the 7 step drop scheme with what we have, we have to do something.

is there anything more satisfying than pooping on company time?!? There could be things...but that's a pretty good one....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I need a stra jersey. But I want early 2000s away.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I've decided that wearing a jersey with someone else's name on it is lame.
    I would only consider a Giants #11 with "Morehead" on the back.
    Get well soon 80.