1. #152681
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Is it nice at least?
    the place? or the area?

    the place is awesome. i really like it.

    the area of hyde park is soooo weird. a lot of nice areas, but then for some reason there's just so much white trash that floats around the area, i dont even get it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #152682
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's so funny because during the draft, I was seriously about to pick Tom Brady but then I remembered that Hernandez likes shooting people and Gronk likes surgeries.
    yea well.....Gronk is about to put up 180 yards and 3 TDs against the awful jets secondary this week lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #152683
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,467
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea well.....Gronk is about to put up 180 yards and 3 TDs against the awful jets secondary this week lol
    If you think he's going to explode and start tearing it up again, you're delusional lol.

    And the Jets have the 4th ranked defense in the league.

  4. #152684
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's so funny because during the draft, I was seriously about to pick Tom Brady but then I remembered that Hernandez likes shooting people and Gronk likes surgeries.
    I avoided Ray Rice too

  5. #152685
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    If you think he's going to explode and start tearing it up again, you're delusional lol.
    umm...
    did you see what he did in just 11 games last year? after injury?? the guy's name should be STUD CENTRAL instead...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #152686
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,467
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    umm...
    did you see what he did in just 11 games last year? after injury?? the guy's name should be STUD CENTRAL instead...
    I don't think he's going to be THAT good in one game. He might start getting back to old Gronk, but I don't think it will be that soon, that fast.

  7. #152687
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    umm...
    did you see what he did in just 11 games last year? after injury?? the guy's name should be STUD CENTRAL instead...
    Yeah, picking Pats to win +4.

  8. #152688
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,694
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea well.....Gronk is about to put up 180 yards and 3 TDs against the awful jets secondary this week lol
    I think the jets keep it tight at least until the 3rd.

  9. #152689
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Tuck has been talking forever now.

    Remember all the talking he did in the offseason about him playing his *** off and stuff? I wanted him to back it up soo bad. I really like Tuck, but it's so disappointing.
    He keeps it up I might have to rename my dog

  10. #152690
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    He keeps it up I might have to rename my dog
    poor pup....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts