Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I thought Gruden did a good job showing just how terrible our oline is. Teams blitz right up the middle almost every play. Vikings secondary is garbage but still played well against our wrs. How many drops did Nicks have last night?
    I saw 2.
    Get well soon 80.

Haha at the end of the 3rd I was like ugh we have another quarter
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Justin Tuck actually showed up last night. hurray

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Haha at the end of the 3rd I was like ugh we have another quarter
    nice sig

All-Pro
    No O-line last night again...well Jared Allen is pretty awesome so you have to give him some credit...but my lord can Eli have more then 6 tenths of a second to at least finish a 3 step drop before having to dodge someone?

that said I really like Peyton Hillis...I hope he becomes our #1 back instead of using Jacobs or Brown or Cox or whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I saw 2.
    I saw 2 drops on slants and one on a hook, i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    No O-line last night again...well Jared Allen is pretty awesome so you have to give him some credit...but my lord can Eli have more then 6 tenths of a second to at least finish a 3 step drop before having to dodge someone?

that said I really like Peyton Hillis...I hope he becomes our #1 back instead of using Jacobs or Brown or Cox or whoever.
    I want Brown back. Hillis and Brown will be a nice combo. Losing Brown early in the season really hurt us in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

I like Hillis because he catches the ball well out of the backfield. Eli needs an outlet on third down.
    But I don't see him as our starter. That has to go to BJ ( iguess) Don't know what the prognosis is for Wilson. And Brown will be back week 10. We should be 3-6 when he comes back.
    Get well soon 80.

What's interesting is this. We could potentially have a ton of cap room next season (30 mill assuming cuts etc) and a top 10 pick. We now have a chance to re-allocate our money. So where do you put it? We definitely need a couple of "quick fix" linemen. We don't need anything super expensive though. However, do you assume Eli will return to "form" and keep most of your money on the offense or do you turn Eli into game manager and put the money and emphasis on the defense to keep us in games.

I'm more inclined put more money into the offense and then draft defense. We're going to live and die with Eli. We have 20 million bottled up in him. If we're to win another SB, he needs to play like it.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    nice sig
    Gracias.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.