+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    What's interesting is this. We could potentially have a ton of cap room next season (30 mill assuming cuts etc) and a top 10 pick. We now have a chance to re-allocate our money. So where do you put it? We definitely need a couple of "quick fix" linemen. We don't need anything super expensive though. However, do you assume Eli will return to "form" and keep most of your money on the offense or do you turn Eli into game manager and put the money and emphasis on the defense to keep us in games.

I'm more inclined put more money into the offense and then draft defense. We're going to live and die with Eli. We have 20 million bottled up in him. If we're to win another SB, he needs to play like it.
    We need fresh OL. And a TE.

Let's go.

Anyone know what Net total is? Thats like list price right? Always throws me off.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Anyone know what Net total is? Thats like list price right? Always throws me off.
    Net is usually the cost before the markup.
    "Net" is cost, "List" is suggested sell.

At least that's the way it works in the printing business. Can't speak for any other business.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Net is usually the cost before the markup.
    "Net" is cost, "List" is suggested sell.

At least that's the way it works in the printing business. Can't speak for any other business.
    You are correct sir. Thank you.

I sitll can't believe how bad this offense is.
    I can't believe they can't see what the problem is.

Seriously, how do you not know how to fix a reoccurring problem?

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I can't believe they can't see what the problem is.

Seriously, how do you not know how to fix a reoccurring problem?
    I know hes not well liked around here but I thought Gruden did a good job of breaking down the Giants. Cordle is constantly getting pushed back. Blitzes up the middle, 5 different starting rbs, depleted lbers, corners, safeties are killing the Giants
    He said some ridiculous stat about our rbs getting tackled in the backfield....

RAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dezzzR; 10-22-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I know hes not well liked around here but I thought Gruden did a good job of breaking down the Giants. Cordle is constantly getting pushed back. Blitzes up the middle, 5 different starting rbs, depleted lbers, corners, safeties are killing the Giants
    He said some ridiculous stat about our rbs getting tackled in the backfield....

RAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know, I don't mind Gruden because he actually knows the game and doesn't make silly claims.

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I know, I don't mind Gruden because he actually knows the game and doesn't make silly claims.
    I find Gruden annoying because he's so ... positive all the time. Maybe that's why I think Chris Collinsworth is awesome. He's pretty mean and I love it.

I find Gruden annoying because he's so ... positive all the time. Maybe that's why I think Chris Collinsworth is awesome. He's pretty mean and I love it.
    Gruden pretty much compliments every team and player no matter how bad they are. I like him however because he knows his stuff.

Let's go.

+ Reply to Thread