Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Wouldnt be mad if we landed AP. Rather have the picks, but he is AP people. Either way I doubt it happens
    I doubt AP would be worth his money if he had no blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    We saw what AP does with no blocking up front on Monday night. Why would it change here?
    No, we saw what happens when AP doesnt run more than 10 times a game. We should thank the Vikings coaching staff for being so stupid to have Freeman throw 50 plus times.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No, we saw what happens when AP doesnt run more than 10 times a game. We should thank the Vikings coaching staff for being so stupid to have Freeman throw 50 plus times.
    De....trading for AP would be a huge mistake. Huge!
    We have needs all over the field. Oh and BTW....we don't have the cap room to pay his salary either.

(I can't take away another letter because calling you "D" would actually be cool for you)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

We have needs all over the field. Oh and BTW....we don't have the cap room to pay his salary either.
    Which is why I said I doubt it happens. BUT the Viking also havnt been a good team recently and AP usually always delivers, despite the last two games (pulled hammy), Vikings never really had a stout o line. Hes one of three rbs to ever avg. 5 yards per carry career wise.

Like I said, I wouldnt be happy cause we could certainly use the picks but I wouldnt be angry. I cant be angry and hateful like you all the time, It hurts my head.

All-Pro

(I can't take away another letter because calling you "D" would actually be cool for you)
    The trade I saw proposed was Tuck, Wilson and a 2nd and 5th for AP.

I don't know how I feel about that, I think player wise it'd be fine...but we need O-line so incredibly badly, the 2nd and 5th could be used for that purpose, that said IF (and it's a huge if) AP could do well with our nothing O-line that would give Manning some time and solve many of the offensive problems since our offense is based on play action and time....if AP can run well without blocking the defense would have to respect that and Manning would have avalid Play Action threat and more time.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    The trade I saw proposed was Tuck, Wilson and a 2nd and 5th for AP.

I don't know how I feel about that, I think player wise it'd be fine...but we need O-line so incredibly badly, the 2nd and 5th could be used for that purpose, that said IF (and it's a huge if) AP could do well with our nothing O-line that would give Manning some time and solve many of the offensive problems since our offense is based on play action and time....if AP can run well without blocking the defense would have to respect that and Manning would have avalid Play Action threat and more time.
    That would be the dumbest trade in the history of trades. It would be the dumbest trade in the history of dumbness.

All-Pro
    That would be the dumbest trade in the history of trades. It would be the dumbest trade in the history of dumbness.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...ew-york-giants

As i said....The dumbest trade is NFL history.
    this "speculating" sports writer is a dolt.

Yea we would be giving up too much. No way.