Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Justin Pugh allowed just 1 QB hurry yesterday. After 22 in his first 4 games, he’s allowed just 10 in his last 4. - from Pro Football Focus
    He's pretty much met my expectations. He was still a terrible value pick, but a good pick for what the organisation expected of him.

Anyone see the Bronco Skin game yesterday. RG3 was getting rocked when he stood in the pocket. Reminded me of Vick.
    Yeah. Watching that was pretty satisfying. I don't see how he's going to last at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    He looks pretty scrawny out there.
    he can be 100lbs and i wouldnt care so long as he plays well lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    he can be 100lbs and i wouldnt care so long as he plays well lmao
    haha. yeah but it always seems like the dlineman is going to eat him alive.

just to piss off Morehead, lol:

Rueben Randle caught no passes on one target in Sunday's Week 8 win at Philadelphia.

Advice: Very, very strange. We didn't see any injury to Randle, but when Victor Cruz left for neck X-rays he was replaced by Jerrel Jernigan. It confirms the Giants don't see Randle capable of playing in the slot. Still, it was surprising Eli Manning didn't give his No. 3 wideout more chances to make plays as he had four touchdowns in the previous three games. We'll chalk this dud up as a little fluke for the weekly WR4 with upside. Randle is still on pace for 46 catches, 746 yards and eight touchdowns.
    -ROTO
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Rueben Randle caught no passes on one target in Sunday's Week 8 win at Philadelphia.

Advice: Very, very strange. We didn't see any injury to Randle, but when Victor Cruz left for neck X-rays he was replaced by Jerrel Jernigan. It confirms the Giants don't see Randle capable of playing in the slot. Still, it was surprising Eli Manning didn't give his No. 3 wideout more chances to make plays as he had four touchdowns in the previous three games. We'll chalk this dud up as a little fluke for the weekly WR4 with upside. Randle is still on pace for 46 catches, 746 yards and eight touchdowns.
    -ROTO
    I love Randle. He's going to be Nicks replacement.

Justin Pugh allowed just 1 QB hurry yesterday. After 22 in his first 4 games, hes allowed just 10 in his last 4. - from Pro Football Focus
    And what much maligned O lineman returned to the field week 5?

Answer: Kase's favorite player.
    Get well soon 80.

-ROTO
    We won.
    You want me to be upset by this?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    We won.
    You want me to be upset by this?
    lol im just messing, be easy, SON!!!

i got no complaints!
    Oderint Dum Metuant