+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #152851
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol im just messing, be easy, SON!!!

    i got no complaints!
    You calling me son makes me feel warm inside.
    Thanks Dad.

    Can I call you Dad????
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #152852
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You calling me son makes me feel warm inside.
    Thanks Dad.

    Can I call you Dad????
    I guess...though im not used to it.....because I don't have any kids, at least no kids that im aware of.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #152853
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    And what much maligned O lineman returned to the field week 5?

    Answer: Kase's favorite player.
    Do you like Swiss or American with your crow sandwich? Maybe some provolone? Mustard, mayo?
    Last edited by dezzzR; 10-28-2013 at 06:39 PM.

  4. #152854
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Do you like Swiss or American with your crow sandwich? Maybe some provolone? Mustard, mayo?
    Not sure what you're suggesting.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #152855
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not sure what you're suggesting.
    I like sharp cheeses myself..we have one up here called skunk cheese but the stuff has a strong smell....pppppugh !



















    I know bad

  6. #152856
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    With Stafford on a bye week for me...im strugglign to decide if i should play Pryor against Philly, or Locker against STL....halp!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #152857
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,836
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    With Stafford on a bye week for me...im strugglign to decide if i should play Pryor against Philly, or Locker against STL....halp!
    after watching STL last night against Seattle I would probably go with Pryor against Phillys D

  8. #152858
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    after watching STL last night against Seattle I would probably go with Pryor against Phillys D
    that's what I already had in place, so I guess i'll just go with my gut!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #152859
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,836
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    that's what I already had in place, so I guess i'll just go with my gut!
    I like Locker better as a QB but STL 's D looked tough last night

  10. #152860
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    I woke up at 3am thinking it was 6....and then did the SAME thing at 5am....

    I gotta stop doing that lol...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts