1. #152911
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    you corrected yourself
    No I didn't. I said Webby has never been a good zone corner. READ!!!!!!!
    He's a press corner. he 's not nearly as good facing and reading the QB.
    As long as we are dropping Webby in zone, we should just get a cheaper zone oriented corner with better ball skills.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #152912
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No I didn't. I said Webby has never been a good zone corner. READ!!!!!!!
    He's a press corner. he 's not nearly as good facing and reading the QB.
    As long as we are dropping Webby in zone, we should just get a cheaper zone oriented corner with better ball skills.
    Well with that I can agree with. Iv said Reeses biggest blunder was getting a coach like Perry when Ross, TT, and Web are all man corners.

    But you changed it you cheeky bastad.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  3. #152913
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,873

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  4. #152914
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well with that I can agree with. Iv said Reeses biggest blunder was getting a coach like Perry when Ross, TT, and Web are all man corners.

    But you changed it you cheeky bastad.
    Huh?

    Hey dumbass...even your quote has it.

    Just frickin read and we would have no problem.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #152915
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Huh?

    Hey dumbass...even your quote has it.

    Just frickin read and we would have no problem.
    Cause I quoted you after you changed. I have an eidetic memory, in high def.
    Youre so sensitive

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  6. #152916
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Cause I quoted you after you changed. I have an eidetic memory, in high def.
    Youre so sensitive
    OMG Dez. Its impossible. You read the post, click reply with quote, and then comment.

    You're a moron.
    You lose all your letters. You will now be referred to as "......". You officially have no identity.
    Get well soon 80.

  7. #152917
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Through 8 games, Pro Football Focus has graded RT @JustinPugh better than all top 10 1st Round Draft Picks, except for one in Dion Jordan... Not too shabby for the 19th overall pick. #nyg #giants

    Pugh is only getting better and looks like he has the making of a player that can be in Blue for a very long time...

    -IRWT
    Last edited by JPizzack; 10-30-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #152918
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Through 8 games, Pro Football Focus has graded RT @JustinPugh better than all top 10 1st Round Draft Picks, except for one in Dion Jordan... Not too shabby for the 19th overall pick. #nyg #giants

    Pugh is only getting better and looks like he has the making of a player that can be in Blue for a very long time...

    -IRWT
    Bad pick..........Period.
    Get well soon 80.

  9. #152919
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    OMG Dez. Its impossible. You read the post, click reply with quote, and then comment.

    You're a moron.
    You lose all your letters. You will now be referred to as "......". You officially have no identity.
    hahahahastop being a *****willow.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  10. #152920
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    hahahahastop being a *****willow.
    .......
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts