1. #152961
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,947
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you heard him!!!

    lmao
    Don't worry Pizzy.
    I'm not playing for your entertainment. I do want you to be happy though.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #152962
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Don't worry Pizzy.
    I'm not playing for your entertainment. I do want you to be happy though.
    shut up and insult dezz.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #152963
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,947
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    shut up and insult dezz.
    Who? ........Oh you mean ".....".
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #152964
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Who? ........Oh you mean ".....".
    Right...him. "....."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #152965
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Huh?
    You drive a honda? correct?

    That and your strange obsession with Asains.

  6. #152966
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Who? ........Oh you mean ".....".
    I guess you only call me dezzipoo when no ones watching.

  7. #152967
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Dezz, did he tell you I got kicked out of Giants stadium at the game? =\

    Maybe i posted that here already...i dont remember
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #152968
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,692
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Dezz, did he tell you I got kicked out of Giants stadium at the game? =\

    Maybe i posted that here already...i dont remember
    No. lol
    Mh said something bad about Eli and you decked him right?

  9. #152969
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No. lol
    Mh said something bad about Eli and you decked him right?
    haha, nah...

    After we started getting killed in the 4th, i went out to a vendor to grab a water (cuz im a responisble adult!!) and people started funneling out of the tunnels to leave before the game even ended, and these 4 wasted kids come barrelling at me, and knocked me over as i turned away from the vendor.

    So I'm heated...jump up, and all I really got to do was throw an elbow into a kids chest to push him back....i didnt wanna fight them...there were 4.....but i just wanted him to know "wtf, are you kidding?"....and as we're all in each other's faces, i get pulled away by a cop and 2 security guards...or ushers or something, not sure....and im like...what the hell!? why are you kicking ME out...i got thrown to the ground!"
    "Because it's easier to take you out of there then 4 other people out of there..."
    "Fair enough"

    And then they brought me in some SWEET luxury elevator lol....and then i was left near the gates =\

    Cool.story.bro.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #152970
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,692
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    haha, nah...

    After we started getting killed in the 4th, i went out to a vendor to grab a water (cuz im a responisble adult!!) and people started funneling out of the tunnels to leave before the game even ended, and these 4 wasted kids come barrelling at me, and knocked me over as i turned away from the vendor.

    So I'm heated...jump up, and all I really got to do was throw an elbow into a kids chest to push him back....i didnt wanna fight them...there were 4.....but i just wanted him to know "wtf, are you kidding?"....and as we're all in each other's faces, i get pulled away by a cop and 2 security guards...or ushers or something, not sure....and im like...what the hell!? why are you kicking ME out...i got thrown to the ground!"
    "Because it's easier to take you out of there then 4 other people out of there..."
    "Fair enough"

    And then they brought me in some SWEET luxury elevator lol....and then i was left near the gates =\

    Cool.story.bro.
    That sucks. Did you ask if you could just return to your seat?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts