1. #152991
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,599
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    The transformer toys in the 80s were awesome. I had some of those.
    same. I had the beetle version of BumbleBee, Star Scream, and Optimus.....admittedly i didnt know much about Transformers as a kid, i jsut thought the tools were really awesome.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 11-01-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #152992
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I have Matthews on my team and I would take Stacy over him. I have Woodhead on my other team and I like him more than Matthews.
    I wonder why everyone is saying Mathews is a must start....I havent used him in weeks.

    So you'd say Stacy and Bell?

    edit - BTW, i have Charles, so this is for RB2 and Flex, cuz i have Bush on a bye week
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #152993
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    same. I had the beetle version of BumbleBee, Star Scream, and Optimus.....admittedly i didnt know much about Transformers as a kid, i jsut thought the tools were really awesome.
    I love toys. I still love toys.

  4. #152994
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,770
    Kids today.....No shaving cream, eggs, or toilet paper everywhere.

  5. #152995
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,599
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I love toys. I still love toys.
    I dont have any. Action figure were my thing as a kid. I had Ninja Turtles, WWF figures, X-Men, GI Joes...that kinda stuff...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #152996
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,599
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Kids today.....No shaving cream, eggs, or toilet paper everywhere.
    dude...not to sound like some news broadcast, but people dont even go out when its dark anymore....post 9/11 type stuff man. People dont trust ANYONE around their kids or something. country in fear bull****, you know?

    we had NO trick or treaters last night...and there are 190 houses on my road. it's like a thing of the past I guess....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #152997
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    I saw kids with weed on the train yesterday at like 7-8pm. As I was driving, I saw a ton of kids on the streets with bags (full of eggs obviously).

    People don't go out at night anymore?

    Baffled...maybe from where you live.

  8. #152998
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,770
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    dude...not to sound like some news broadcast, but people dont even go out when its dark anymore....post 9/11 type stuff man. People dont trust ANYONE around their kids or something. country in fear bull****, you know?

    we had NO trick or treaters last night...and there are 190 houses on my road. it's like a thing of the past I guess....
    We had some, a block over was busy, but still no teenagers getting wild ****ing **** up. lol we used to egg cop cars, streets would look like warzones the day after. Kids today are soft.

  9. #152999
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,599
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    We had some, a block over was busy, but still no teenagers getting wild ****ing **** up. lol we used to egg cop cars, streets would look like warzones the day after. Kids today are soft.
    people are now afraid of getting in trouble...and they probably WOULD get in a ton of trouble. I did the same thigns as you, and all they did was take us home when they caught us lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #153000
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    People don't go out at night anymore?

    Baffled...maybe from where you live.
    i meant halloween lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts