holy cow. I'm laying down some bombs over here. smells like something died in my rear end. People 5 rows down are looking around with a wtf look on their face. The thai food i ate for lunch isn't sitting very well.

Gumby, you're a great poster.

Honestly, you're being very inconsiderate..laying bombs and killing people's lungs
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Gumby, you're a great poster.

Honestly, you're being very inconsiderate..laying bombs and killing people's lungs
    Yeah it's gotten up to a point where I need to get up and walk around to diffuse the potency a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    It's a changing of the guard for the Giants message board. The young, sensitive, coddled generation is moving in. As heated as the discussions got back in the day about Eli, I never got warned or had an infraction.
    I always thought you were pretty reasonable and respectable for the most part, even though I dont agree with your anti elism

Yeah it's gotten up to a point where I need to get up and walk around to diffuse the potency a bit.

Lol! the potency!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I always thought you were pretty reasonable and respectable for the most part, even though I dont agree with your anti elism
    You can't blame people for being skeptical though. He does some dumb stuff - a lot. I mean, he does some really, really, really stupid things. Like the first eagles game this year? It takes talent to throw 3 picks in a quarter.

holy cow. I'm laying down some bombs over here. smells like something died in my rear end. People 5 rows down are looking around with a wtf look on their face. The thai food i ate for lunch isn't sitting very well.
    i literally ripped *** as i read this. lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    But I like you guys too, doesn't make this place good or bad does it?

If we changed platforms, or I made a new message board and all of the same people here for 5 years switched under a new moderation that allowed some more freedoms, wouldn't that be cool?
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Basically on R & R you can say anything you want.
    Its the friggin Wild West there.
    At least it was a few years ago.
    It still is, lol. I've been called the worst things on there and loved it.
    Uh..go Giants?

I should rip ***, people would think it's my co-worker since he always does it.

My friend's dog has to be euthanized tomorrow morning, he has cancer. He's been in pain for a very long time, but they had no idea because he never whines or complains. Loved that dog like it was my own.
    Uh..go Giants?