1. #153361
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its the number 1 car rated by consumer. lol
    You mean the magazine that's paid by the companies? omg no way!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  2. #153362
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,191
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Stop outsourcing American dollars.
    So instead we borrow money from China to bailout GM and Chrysler so Obama can save his union pals.

    When did you become a friggin lefty De?
    The GM and Chrysler bailouts were to worst form of crony politics. So he delivered his political favors to enhance his political position. Probably helped him get re-elected in the end. But the auto execs who sold their souls to keep this liar in office don't ever get another dime from me.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  3. #153363
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    So instead we borrow money from China to bailout GM and Chrysler so Obama can save his union pals.

    When did you become a friggin lefty De?
    The GM and Chrysler bailouts were to worst form of crony politics. So he delivered his political favors to enhance his political position. Probably helped him get re-elected in the end. But the auto execs who sold their souls to keep this liar in office don't ever get another dime from me.
    I didn't want there to be 21% unemployment, former President George W. Bush told the National Automobile Dealers convention in 2012, explaining why he initiated the auto bailout with $17.5 billion in bridge loans prior to Obama taking office in 2009.

    ruuut row.... I lean right but Im not blinded by parties MH. None of them are to be trusted.

  4. #153364
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    “I didn't want there to be 21% unemployment,” former President George W. Bush told the National Automobile Dealers convention in 2012, explaining why he initiated the auto bailout with $17.5 billion in bridge loans prior to Obama taking office in 2009.

    ruuut row.... I lean right but Im not blinded by parties MH. None of them are to be trusted.
    yea it was pretty much going to happen regardless...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #153365
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You mean the magazine that's paid by the companies? omg no way!!
    Are you saying consumer makes the highest bidders product the number one product? HMmmm i dont tiiink sooo.

  6. #153366
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Are you saying consumer makes the highest bidders product the number one product? HMmmm i dont tiiink sooo.
    are you saying that Consumer stays afloat because of sales? lmao, i dont thiiink soooo....
    (Just like politicians make all their campaign money from normal citizen donations, not corps, rt?)
    they were outted in the 90s, man....get with it.

    anyway...doesnt matter....look no further than actual reviews for legit feedback, and buy what you like. doesnt matter to me i guess.
    I just dont think I'd ever buy an american car, unless for some reason i needed a truck(i dont need a truck lol)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  7. #153367
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post


    I just dont think I'd ever buy an american car,

    America!!!! **** YEA!

  8. #153368
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    I'm not a fan of American cars either.
    Mood: WOOF!

  9. #153369
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,191
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I didn't want there to be 21% unemployment, former President George W. Bush told the National Automobile Dealers convention in 2012, explaining why he initiated the auto bailout with $17.5 billion in bridge loans prior to Obama taking office in 2009.

    ruuut row.... I lean right but Im not blinded by parties MH. None of them are to be trusted.
    You are trying to compare the loans in 2008 to what Obama did?
    You ARE a Democrat!!!!
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  10. #153370
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not a fan of American cars either.
    And you were becoming my favorite poster....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts