1. #153371
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,093
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Then you should have learned the right way. You are only helping my case.
    You have mental problems.....
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #153372
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You have mental problems.....
    I don't know about all that.

    I don't typically have loyalty issues, or traitorous tendancies.

    I also don't experience delusions of grandeur.

    those are all ***** traits.

    I'd say I'm doing pretty good.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #153373
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,093
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I don't know about all that.

    I don't typically have loyalty issues, or traitorous tendancies.

    I also don't experience delusions of grandeur.

    those are all ***** traits.

    I'd say I'm doing pretty good.
    No.........No you're not........
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #153374
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Hey De.....Did you pick up your Obama-mobile yet???

    I'd be careful...He was heard saying recently..."if you like your car...you can keep it"



    I crack myself up!
    Booooo. youre losing it old man.

  5. #153375
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,093
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Booooo. youre losing it old man.
    Sometimes we gotta take a stand De...even if it means we don't get the car we want.
    You couldn't pay me to buy a GM or Chrysler product.
    Its about principle.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #153376
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,883
    I wouldnt buy them either....mostly because they just all suck...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #153377
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,222
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I wouldnt buy them either....mostly because they just all suck...
    Its the number 1 car rated by consumer. lol

  8. #153378
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Sometimes we gotta take a stand De...even if it means we don't get the car we want.
    You couldn't pay me to buy a GM or Chrysler product.
    Its about principle.
    Remember Pearl Harbor

  9. #153379
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,093
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Remember Pearl Harbor
    Nice try........
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #153380
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Nice try........
    Stop outsourcing American dollars.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts