1. #153461
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,189
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its getting to the point where I want to start bullying Martin. The media really sucks.
    I think youre caring too much about something that most of us dont really care about lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #153462
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,209
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think youre caring too much about something that most of us dont really care about lol
    Its annoying man. Every sports related news outlet has it front page. It gets the same or even more attention than the hernandez murder and he killed a guy.

  3. #153463
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,189
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its annoying man. Every sports related news outlet has it front page. It gets the same or even more attention than the hernandez murder and he killed a guy.
    yea i know. i dont really watch/read toooo much sporting news. but, then again, i usually skip over things im not interested in anyway lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #153464
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,209
    Why do people say youre batting .1000 when you **** up more than once?

  5. #153465
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,189
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Why do people say youre batting .1000 when you **** up more than once?
    to be sarcastic. batting 1000 is perfect....clearly it's not perfect if youre ****ing up
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #153466
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,209
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    to be sarcastic. batting 1000 is perfect....clearly it's not perfect if youre ****ing up
    Ahhh sarcasm. I just made fun of someone who told me I'm batting .1000.
    "learn how to play baseball, then go take a math class"

  7. #153467
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    holy **** dezzr, you need some lessons in red font

  8. #153468
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,189
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ahhh sarcasm. I just made fun of someone who told me I'm batting .1000.
    "learn how to play baseball, then go take a math class"
    lmao, i cant believe youve never heard anyone sarcastically say that...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #153469
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,209
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lmao, i cant believe youve never heard anyone sarcastically say that...
    Iv herd it plenty of times and never thought it was said sarcastically. I just thought people were stupid.

  10. #153470
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Especially when someone says it in person...it should be obvious sarcasm.

    Maybe your ****ing friend doesn't have any emotion...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts