1. #153511
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,127
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Roddy. i hate the Caro time share...and even Roddy at 70% is prob better than Colston at this point.
    Roddy is going against Seattle. Colston has been a joke all season. He and Ray Rice have combined to ruin my FF season.

    I'm actually leaning to Lance Moore vs. Dallas.
    My second choice might be Stewart. I think they might like his speed vs. SF.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #153512
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I never understood this point.
    If you believe something and someone else disagrees........don't you " by definition, think they're wrong?
    Well,you always think you're right..and no offense, you're not.

    Because if you were, you wouldn't be sitting behind a computer posting about the Giants and how you're always right.

  3. #153513
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,495
    I find it hard to believe that by yahoo's statistics, Zac Stacy is only started in 69% of leagues. The guy is a MUST start. Meanwhile I have MJD rotting away on my bench, with 1 decent game to his name >.>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #153514
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I find it hard to believe that by yahoo's statistics, Zac Stacy is only started in 69% of leagues. The guy is a MUST start. Meanwhile I have MJD rotting away on my bench, with 1 decent game to his name >.>
    They must be projecting him to have low amount of points, therefore most fantasy users are going by that

  5. #153515
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Well,you always think you're right..and no offense, you're not.

    Because if you were, you wouldn't be sitting behind a computer posting about the Giants and how you're always right.
    I'm wrong plenty of times.
    But when I believe something, especially when its from hard learned experience...I am rarely dissuaded.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #153516
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    They must be projecting him to have low amount of points, therefore most fantasy users are going by that
    not really....he's projected to get the same points as a lot of RB1s, and more than most RB2s (if you wanna use that 'scale' )
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #153517
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Roddy is going against Seattle. Colston has been a joke all season. He and Ray Rice have combined to ruin my FF season.

    I'm actually leaning to Lance Moore vs. Dallas.
    My second choice might be Stewart. I think they might like his speed vs. SF.
    Moore. He should be Brees go to guy

  8. #153518
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I never understood this point.
    If you believe something and someone else disagrees........don't you " by definition, think they're wrong?
    I feel like you say this at least once a week, we agree more often than you realize.

  9. #153519
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    I hate Christmas being rammed down my throat already. Was at the mall today, you would think tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Ugh!

  10. #153520
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I hate Christmas being rammed down my throat already. Was at the mall today, you would think tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Ugh!
    wellllll you DID go to the mall...what were you expecting?? >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts