Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol maybe you two can explain it too me one day. I dont believe Mrs Morehead is as mean as you are.
    She was taking your side Dez. She couldn't believe anyone would miss that joke.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Come on people its Friday. Lets get weird in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    She was taking your side Dez. She couldn't believe anyone would miss that joke.
    I like her more than you already.

So what do you guys think about our defense? Are they coming together and finally playing at a high level, or are the teams theyre playing just that bad?

I like her more than you already.
    Everybody does.

Come on people its Friday. Lets get weird in here.
    I'm working in my old office today. It's much busier than my current one. And add to that the lack of competent employees this place has, I'm doubled-up on workload today. my assistance ratio is somewhere near 5:1 in comparison to literally everyone else here. Let me say that again...I help 5 people...the other people combined can do 1.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm working in my old office today. It's much busier than my current one. And add to that the lack of competent employees this place has, I'm doubled-up on workload today. my assistance ratio is somewhere near 5:1 in comparison to literally everyone else here. Let me say that again...I help 5 people...the other people combined can do 1.
    you should just tell every one what to do

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So...You're pretty much a "Superbanker".

you should just tell every one what to do
    If this were my office, yer damn right. But that's totally out of line here.

Luckily my asst. manager is working here till the end of the year(she requested me specifically to cover), so youll know i'll be "making suggestions" to her haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I've been fixing and repairing stuff for a couple weeks and helping my neighbor get his stuff ready.....getting ready for winter/snow... We cover each others back during snow plowing time....Always stuff to fix with plow trucks .....Today I'm going over a space heater in the shop we use to do repairs....yesterday it was cold in there and it wouldn't run ain't having **** again....The Defense is playing well, the offence may be on its way back. The anticipation of that every week has been very frustrating ....I want change , I want this board/ people to be excited about this team again...Imo it makes for far better reading .....Anywho just my 2 cents on the state of Giantsland.....My grand kids are coming to party with gramp tonight and I'm ****ing excited !!!!

have a good afternoon guys